• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

How many deaths did you fail to prevent?

I've seen two so far - Jungo and Keita, plus Daichi near the beginning, but I was intentionally too late for both of them so I could see what happens, but I restarted so I can keep them, since I like them both.

Everyone is alive so far, but I haven't really seen much of Ronaldo... I accidentally ratted him out to Yamato, about the former's conspiracy theory about JP's, I think? Other than that, I think everyone is fine.

Edited by Draco

Oh, and what characters would you recommend using? I do Keita, MC, Io, and Daichi most often. The latter two I might be kind of biased for since they have the highest Fate rankings for me right now, I think? And Keita because he's a good physical powerhouse.

Also Sol, I'm going to pretend I didn't read that.

>: )

I think i did soledai.

I want the special edition of dmc4 so bad

Are you doing the higher difficulties and stuff for the other games?

>: )

Are you doing the higher difficulties and stuff for the other games?

Lul.

Well currently I'm doing completely new runs on the ps2 versions (i originally bought them on xbox360 but i have terrible access to it, and i still wanted to play the games). Once i finish dmc1 I'm planning on doing a hard run. I don't know if i want to touch hard mode on dmc3 though, lul.

Oh, and what characters would you recommend using? I do Keita, MC, Io, and Daichi most often. The latter two I might be kind of biased for since they have the highest Fate rankings for me right now, I think? And Keita because he's a good physical powerhouse.

What you've specced your MC for and which Skills you've successfully Cracked greatly determines what kind of party I would recommend to you. High Fate levels always help though.

SMT, SMT II, SMT Nocturne, SMT Strange Journey, SMT IV

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

MI Devil Survivor Overclocked, MI Devil Survivor 2 (Record Breaker)

MI Persona (unfinished)

I feel like I've forgotten one, but cannot remember.

Edited by Balcerzak

My MC is really balanced, with a 10/11 in every stat iirc.

I have a variety of skills, like all the level one spells, Dia(rama), some physicals, several passives including some of the Boost spells, and maybe five autos, like Blitzcrank and Hustle.

I could give a full list and stuff but that should be good.

SMT, SMT II, SMT Nocturne, SMT Strange Journey, SMT IV

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

MI Devil Survivor Overclocked, MI Devil Survivor 2 (Record Breaker)

MI Persona (unfinished)

I feel like I've forgotten one, but cannot remember.

SMT If perhaps?

My MC is really balanced, with a 10/11 in every stat iirc.

I have a variety of skills, like all the level one spells, Dia(rama), some physicals, several passives including some of the Boost spells, and maybe five autos, like Blitzcrank and Hustle.

I could give a full list and stuff but that should be good.

That's honestly a terrible way to build your MC, the game rewards focused builds a lot better. You'll want to build up some of your off-focus stats for skill equips, but beyond that, try to capram one or the other damage stats, in my opinion.

If you're enjoying Keita and Daichi, I would recommend at this point attempting to gear your MC toward a Magic base, since he already has high strength he should probably focus on spells that benefit from Fire Amp/Surge (which is generally where Io shines), and maybe replace Io with one of Otome or Fumi, if their Fate levels are acceptable. Otome joins fairly late, so the game gives you some quick events to get her up to speed, IIRC.

If you want to stick with Keita and Io, you could focus on Strength and Speed, and make your MC the Multi-Striker for your team (which is the role best suited for Daichi, although Hinako does it better than him, imo). In that case I would also probably recommend Otome or Fumi, to fill in the missing void in your Magic coverage.

I mean, you could use Airi or Joe, definitely, but they're not as hyper-focused, so often I don't really give them enough time in the spotlight unless I have to, or just want to mix things up.