• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just watched ep 5 of God Eater and oh snap, this was pretty violent. So much blood~ I also love the fact that...

[spoiler=God Eater ep 5]...the civilians actually all died. Usually, in a situation like this, I'd expect the protagonists to somehow save all the civilians and barely escape anyway. But nope, the fact that they couldn't save a single civilian (while Lenka and Allisa got clobbered to near death) made me a lot more interested in this show.

I'm really glad I decided to watch it. Not dropping it now, that's for sure.

I'm afraid that my PS3 is going to explode.

Started to play ToV after one year and this game is lagging now for some reason (didn't happen when I played it before). Even crashed twice, when I started it.

It lasts like an eternal till a battle begins.

The sound of the PS3 worries me while I'm playing it.

So I just watched ep 5 of God Eater and oh snap, this was pretty violent. So much blood~ I also love the fact that...[spoiler=God Eater ep 5]...the civilians actually all died. Usually, in a situation like this, I'd expect the protagonists to somehow save all the civilians and barely escape anyway. But nope, the fact that they couldn't save a single civilian (while Lenka and Allisa got clobbered to near death) made me a lot more interested in this show.

I'm really glad I decided to watch it. Not dropping it now, that's for sure.

ONII-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

*glomps*

I'm afraid that my PS3 is going to explode.

Started to play ToV after one year and this game is lagging now for some reason (didn't happen when I played it before). Even crashed twice, when I started it.

It lasts like an eternal till a battle begins.

The sound of the PS3 worries me while I'm playing it.

did you try other games?

ToS and ToX2 and they worked.

Maybe the PS3 has a problem with the JP-version. Idk...

My PS3 decides to freeze* whenever I play SMT3 for a few minutes. It's bloody annoying, since I really do want to finish it

*I'm not sure if "freeze" is the correct term here. No feed goes to the TV, but the console still runs, but it doesn't operate. Takes roughly 10 seconds to power down too

I'd call it "freeze" too.

It happened to me twice today too, when I started to play it. Had a complete white screen.

In my third attempt it worked. However it lags horribly, whenever a battle starts.

Just even noticed that the Eng patch of ToV is completed.

The little problem is that my PS3 doesn't recognize the WLAN router => no internet

At least I can play ToI with an English patch.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach