• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get the chance to say it before it got locked, but Zeem, it would be better to handle it with the people that made you upset in the first place.

And if they don't bother to listen, you shouldn't waste your theoretical breath on them.

Awwww, I was going to post in ZM's thread but it was locked.

"I love Touhou but this topic wasn't aimed at me luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul"

even though the thread wasn't directed at me probably I make my stance on those games clear enough

Played them: didn't like it: annoys me when it just randomly shows up everywhere for no reason

Question for the thread: Should I go play FE1 now?

hey hatt I have a question for you

how does saving work on FE1? I thought NES/Famicon games didn't have a save battery but that wouldn't work really well with a game like fire emblem

It's just something I started wondering lately.

Edited by Nobody

how does saving work on FE1? I thought NES/Famicon games didn't have a save battery but that wouldn't work really well with a game like fire emblem

But you could save in the first two Zelda games on the NES.

I have no idea about the technical specifications. It just works like in any other FE game, except when you save, Anna always comes on to say: "Please hold reset before turning the power off." It's because the NES/Famicom has a tendency to erase save data if you don't hold reset before turning the power off or something like that.

But you could save in the first two Zelda games on the NES.

oh I didn't know that. I guess NES games do have a save battery, then.

I have no idea about the technical specifications. It just works like in any other FE game, except when you save, Anna always comes on to say: "Please hold reset before turning the power off." It's because the NES/Famicom has a tendency to erase save data if you don't hold reset before turning the power off or something like that.

I see. tnx

1z4vpg3.jpg
Guys, help.

I have no idea who this is or what they're sending me but I'm pretty sure it's a malicious site and I don't really want to find out.

They sent me a PM. Anyone else get one?

They signed up within the last 20 minutes and the first thing they did was send /me/ a PM? What the hell?

WOW.

Report him?

EDIT: Well he hasn't technically done anything, but still, it's probably bad news, and such.

EDIT2: You're still green as long as you don't click that, so delete the pm if you don't get a response or better yet, an explanation.

Edited by Soledai