The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Thank you.

Oh, I should probably mention, everyone found out in the beginning of the year where he was getting his questions from, and abusing that resource to do good on the test, but some idiot kid told him and ruined it for the rest of us.

The class goes too fast though, and biology is all memorization, so to do well you pretty much need to memorize the chapter within less than a week's span (he shits out tests at a surprising rate) to even get a B.

Because the tests go over information much more specific than in the book.

Actually, grades reset at the beginning of each quarter.

As in, you go into the quarter with a clean slate.

I'd be ecstatic if they didn't reset. It would pretty much mean at one point in the year there'd be so many grades that I could just do nothing and still have a B, lol.

This is scary though.

Wow that person. Whyyyyy lol.

Shoot, that sounds really ridiculous. You must trudge on! ;A;

How weird. It certainly seems scary.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I should probably mention, everyone found out in the beginning of the year where he was getting his questions from, and abusing that resource to do good on the test, but some idiot kid told him and ruined it for the rest of us.

In freshman year, we had a Dutch test where the answer sheets to the questions were attached to the question sheets.

It was so derpy.

Someone told the teacher though.

Wait, we also had that actual same thing in French class once and then the whole class had to redo the test because of "fraud."

Edited by Marcus Tullius Cicero

In freshman year, we had a Dutch test where the answer sheets to the questions were attached to the question sheets.

It was so derpy.

Someone told the teacher though.

Wait, we also had that actual same thing in French class once and then the whole class had to redo the test because of "fraud."

Lucky. I don't think you should've had to redo the test though

Is it just me or does phantasy star have an annoyingly high encounter rate.

It definitely does, yes.

yawn

Think I might just go play Overhyped: The Game and see what flaws I can find in it

It's not perfect by any means, but it's really unique and fun for what it is. Like, the interface is a bit bland and colorless and the battle backgrounds/walkways in the overworld are a little uninspired but that's really the only flaws I can find with it.

Lol, really now.

Go play it.

maybe

It definitely does, yes.

It's not perfect by any means, but it's really unique and fun for what it is. Like, the interface is a bit bland and colorless and the battle backgrounds/walkways in the overworld are a little uninspired but that's really the only flaws I can find with it.

when people say it's the best PC game as of late I'd expect it to be 95% perfect

why can't I just forget about PCB

ye

usually when they're all up in your face about it, it's distracting you from what the show is trying to accomplish.

Unless that's literally all they're trying to accomplish, then it's probably not worth your time.

Yeah, it's annoying.