• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sol.

DId you play any undertale today.

Yes, I spent that time with

Undyne the Undying

But I beat her on my third try a few minutes ago, compared to last night when it was pretty much two hours

Nice.

You have the determination.

Also, how're you holding up so far with the genocide?

Did you notice Sans' changed dialogue? You know, when he tells you to "act human" for Papyrus.

Also, wow Zio, might need to grind for the first time.

Yes I know how to use the psycho wand, but he's oneshotting all my party members not name gyrz.

The only thing I dislike about the genocide is the the encounter rate, ironically.

It's really low when there are enemies, then after you kill them all, the encounter rate increases, that makes no sense to me.

I did notice that actually, and when he tells you the path your going on was dangerous or will end badly or something like that.

Uhh, yeah, you should've been training already. You know this now, but Zio is no joke, it goes without saying how strong he is and Black Wave can instakill. Don't try to luck out against the bosses, each one hits way harder than the last.

This is an rpg from my era, you're going to have to train and train good to survive.

Edited by Soledai

That's entirely up to you.

No one can tell you what to think or feel.

If you did, good. If you didn't, that's fine too.

well honestly I see no point in making a pacifist route if the villains AREN'T meant to be felt sympathy for

*shrug emote from sig*

You don't think there should be a Pacifist route simply because... you don't feel sympathy for them?

Again, whether or not you feel sympathy is

entirely up to you.

You know what an opinion is, correct?

First attempt: died before I saw my first heart

Second attempt: proceeded to kick his ass

Not scary whatsoever. The build-up for it was really uncomfortable, but the actual fight itself was eh. The design is so goofy

But muh anti frustration features.

They didn't even give me a save point. :/

Also Sol, the reasoning behind the encounter rates is that there aren't too many monsters around when you're searching for them, since you've killed so many.

The encounter raises after you kill them so it can keep giving you the 'But no one came' message to remind you what you have done.

Train close to the entrance of the tower, then you can just Land Rover to the town nearby for a cheap rest.

I know that, it doesn't make it any less tiresome. In any event though, I figured the last two fights in the Hotlands and Core area were scripted fights, it not, I used them for that.

I thought it was the encounter rate resetting back to normal, but okay.