• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... it's just... I'm not ready to say it. Hell, it was difficult for me to tell it to you. Besides... if I tell the secret to solve this problem, and it goes unheeded, not only will the problem still be there, but I would have said my secret to no avail, and it would be a shock to all parties involved. And... I fear the negative results that could happen...

I... don't think I'd be able to take the loss... With what happened to me before... I broke down... I felt like I was dying on the inside... but there was nothing I could do about it. Since the secret happened, I've been alot happier since... my first loss happened. If I were to lose what I have... I... I don't think I could live with it. But of course, I'd be cursed with living through that pain... That's why... that's why I don't want to reveal my secret, because I fear that I wouldn't be able to live with that pain.

I... don't think I'd be able to take the loss... With what happened to me before... I broke down... I felt like I was dying on the inside... but there was nothing I could do about it. Since the secret happened, I've been alot happier since... my first loss happened. If I were to lose what I have... I... I don't think I could live with it. But of course, I'd be cursed with living through that pain... That's why... that's why I don't want to reveal my secret, because I fear that I wouldn't be able to live with that pain.

You're bringing me down. It'll all be alright...

And wrong thread, Ayanami. :P

:/

Sorry to hear this happen to you... Hope things get better...