• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ZM.

ZMZMZMZMZMZMZMZM.

You made me post a third time ZM.

Do you know why I'm posting a third time, ZM?

Because you had to go and try to be a white knight to feel better about yourself.

I have no idea about what you told Kalas nor do I care to know but I sure am not happy if this means figuring out this big mess was for nothing.

It's bad enough what happened the first time and remember how you kept feeling guilty about it?

So are you just going to spread bad blood for something that happened quite a long while before you showed up on skype, and that was very settled down?

Sure, this whole thing with the "Kalas is dead" topic was frustrating and people on skype weren't very happy with Kalas' act, but nobody went "lol Kalas is such a dweeb, must have no friends and lives in his mother's basement", seriously.

I don't want something like what just happened again. It was hard to settle down the first time.

I'm not angry at you or anything here, I just want it to stop, please. And Kalas, I want to talk to you later if possible.

Third reminder to do SFDTT2 goes here.

(lol Kalas those reminders are not for you because you didn't spot me and made me post here)

Lookie here, what you guys were doing was wrong- Ah, I'm too tired and cold to argue. Just...leave it...this thread is where I can chill with my bros, not discuss Skype drama.

First of all, it's not any more wrong than stuff like complaining about the Mafia groups being elitist and going on about a few people you don't even really know about outside this subforum being terrible for considering forum gamers to be bad people, and both of those topics had popped up in this thread. Don't even think you can give me a lecture about what's right and wrong.

I will leave this out of this thread because this kind of conversation is pretty ridiculous and out of place for here, but I will bring this conversation to you via PM if I feel the need to.

Insert fourth reminder here, yup.

On an unrelated note, FE4 is sooooooooo sloooooooooooooow.

*poofs away*

Just use your emu's turbo function. I think the default is holding down the [`~]key, which on my keyboard is to the left of the [1].

Also I have the urge to put links to all your posts here in my sig.

I didn't get the Black Knight Shield from the first black knight in Dark Souls again. :Knoll:

I think I'm supposed to kill him the first time I agro him without dying but he's kind of a dick to backstab. (´・ω・`)

First of all, it's not any more wrong than stuff like complaining about the Mafia groups being elitist and going on about a few people you don't even really know about outside this subforum being terrible for considering forum gamers to be bad people, and both of those topics had popped up in this thread. Don't even think you can give me a lecture about what's right and wrong.

I will leave this out of this thread because this kind of conversation is pretty ridiculous and out of place for here, but I will bring this conversation to you via PM if I feel the need to.

Insert fourth reminder here, yup.

*poofs away*

So, I'm the bad guy here apparently. Nice to know.

Please. Do so.

I'll finish it soon.

I love FE4.