The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

well shezzedai, I fucked up big time

pretty sure I can't save those npcs now that I killed rom

I saved that one lady in the hypogean gaol (I wasn't wearing the outfit I was supposed to be tho) but everyone else is rip

oh and iosefka got murderino'd. Got 2 umbilical cords now and idk how to get another one

Edited by Draco

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I can go farther in yahar'gul but those wagon monsters are kicking my ass so I'm trying out that castle place that I forgot the name of. I lit the lamp, got some more echoes, and stopped there.

Yeah probably. My sister has it but I'm intentionally avoiding dark souls for a few reasons, the most prevalent of which being to spite my sister (she loves dark souls and insists I will too). Probably gonna be awhile before I try it tho

Also I'm pretty sure I missed like 7 areas in bloodborne lol

Dark souls is great. Personally, I prefer bloodborne, but dark souls is the real meat of the franchise.

I'm guessing you missed out on nightmare frontier.

Ahh no worries the game is going to be ridiculously short anyways.

Without the dlc anyways.

Yeah it was nightmare frontier for a while, plus lecture building. Got them both now though

Also, I killed Martyr Log Arius, Darkbeast Paarl, and the one reborn. Martyr was the only one that took more than one try.

I'm not actually sure it's against the rules considering I'm sure that SEVERAL mods saw it before this one messaged me about it.

the guy is also a Touhou fan who has a disdain for R34, so maybe that had something to do with it.