• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody when will you be able to get sun/moon

I was actually supposed to get it today but for some reason the truck of the store in which i pre ordered the game got delayed in a town nearby

It will probably arrive tuesday I think

That said, I'm like ultra super extremely deathly busy until friday so there's no way I'll play it until then

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody

After reading a lot of nukige, I've got to say, the romance in most of these moege is really getting dull as fuck. The first 10 or so times all the icha and dere is pretty amazing, but soon the lines start repeating and the scenes start following a pattern and damn, it's like nukige does this love and romance stuff just as good as half these moege but without tens of hours of padding. I don't know if I can muster up the will to read any more moege if they're all going to be this repetitious.
And I mean, holy shit. There's all this big drama about the girl giving up her first time to MC, how wonderful and romantic here's a soft piano track... but dudes, I've fucked HUNDREDS of anime girls, this isn't "my" first time, this is just another anime girl staining my cum rag among hundreds of others, so what if she offers "me" her virginity I've conquered like 100 other virgins. Anyway, yeah.

Have you guys played the pokemon diamond before it was cool?

zyrIdrv.jpg

I used to have it and it was fun

but I couldn't understand what the fuck was going on

and the game wouldn't save

9ZAbW70.png

but it was hilarious

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody