• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people just ate a british fryup on the day of the vote, passed out, and when they woke they had voted for brexit, frantically trying to google what the eu is while their house had been decorated solely with union jacks

i was more referring to the whole "proof by water" thing that happened in britain

As part of the infamous “swimming test,” accused witches were dragged to the nearest body of water, stripped to their undergarments, bound and then tossed in to to see if they would sink or float. Since witches were believed to have spurned the sacrament of baptism, it was thought that the water would reject their body and prevent them from submerging. According to this logic, an innocent person would sink like a stone, but a witch would simply bob on the surface. The victim typically had a rope tied around their waist so they could be pulled from the water if they sank, but it wasn’t unusual for accidental drowning deaths to occur.

i was more referring to the whole "proof by water" thing that happened in britain

As part of the infamous “swimming test,” accused witches were dragged to the nearest body of water, stripped to their undergarments, bound and then tossed in to to see if they would sink or float. Since witches were believed to have spurned the sacrament of baptism, it was thought that the water would reject their body and prevent them from submerging. According to this logic, an innocent person would sink like a stone, but a witch would simply bob on the surface. The victim typically had a rope tied around their waist so they could be pulled from the water if they sank, but it wasn’t unusual for accidental drowning deaths to occur.

oh yeah i remember this

"if you drown, god loves you

if you don't, you're a fucking sinner and you're dying anyway =)"

bagpipes are lame

does everyone think they sound stereotypically terrible or something? they're alright

i don't own them or a kilt, it's not like i'm a terribly nationalistic person it's just i don't think the british union is working out considering the name "united kingdom" is sounding sarcastic lol

i like the sound of bagpipes personally, and i think kilts look cool, maybe thats because i'm AMERICAN though

i know nothing about british politics myself except that it's always rainy and cloudy over there so they must be sad about it