• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pinging you to tell you

67d04512aa035a86c4e83742b92d6141.png

I effing accepted your challenge and managed it lmao

NICE!

Hugo's is by far and away easier than Yunica's, but it's still not really a slouch of a fight (at least on the difficulty I tried, but presumably it scales reasonably across modes).

NICE!

Hugo's is by far and away easier than Yunica's, but it's still not really a slouch of a fight (at least on the difficulty I tried, but presumably it scales reasonably across modes).

Toal is so fast, I think Yunica's is easier actually because you do higher than chip damage :P:

Toal is so fast, I think Yunica's is easier actually because you do higher than chip damage :P:

[spoiler=Ys Origin story/game spoilers]Hugo has the invincibility barrier, and (despite only needing to take him to 1/2 health) Kishgal is essentially as powerful in the Guilty Fire encounter as he is in the endgame one, and Yunica lacks her fire spell for clearing away his ice barriers. It's really, (at least on Nightmare) not even close how much easier Hugo's encounter is. Hugo's is just an endurance fest, Yunica's sometimes even slipping up just once, you're done.

You can watch my showdowns with them if you're curious:

Note that I had to grind Yunica ten levels higher than Hugo to actually finish the encounter. Part of that may be that I lack proper skill, but I don't think I'm that bad.

[spoiler=Ys Origin story/game spoilers]Hugo has the invincibility barrier, and (despite only needing to take him to 1/2 health) Kishgal is essentially as powerful in the Guilty Fire encounter as he is in the endgame one, and Yunica lacks her fire spell for clearing away his ice barriers. It's really, (at least on Nightmare) not even close how much easier Hugo's encounter is. Hugo's is just an endurance fest, Yunica's sometimes even slipping up just once, you're done.

You can watch my showdowns with them if you're curious:

Note that I had to grind Yunica ten levels higher than Hugo to actually finish the encounter. Part of that may be that I lack proper skill, but I don't think I'm that bad.

I see I see, yeah that ability did help alot when I got careless haha

Also, while, admittedly Yunica's combat is more entertaining, I feel Hugo has better plot interactions, and [spoiler=Late Game Hugo]particularly his interactions with Epona were much more compelling to me than Yunica's equivalent scene with Roy.

Man, I've been sexually deprived for a really long time that i actually might be impotent, i mean i don't suffer ED but i'm a quick shooter.

I don't care about sex anymore and i don't care about "waifuing" or something like that.

Saying that, she looks like a shit.
Ang ugly piece of stinky shit.