The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Does it ever end? The game started off slow which is fine because not every game can have the best pacing. But as I continue to play this, it continues to pander more and more to the SJW/liberal scene and its getting rather dull and old. I know they think its "cool" to do this, but the game would be much better if they kept this PC garbage out of their game.

I am about 6-7 hours in now and I am so over the tone they have set by pandering to a certain crowd. So does this crap ever stop in the game or does it continue all the way through to the credits? These sort of games I would normally eat up and could not wait for the DLC. If this game ever gets DLC, I will not buy it, no matter how good the game may be, due to the simple fact that I do not want anymore SJW content in my games.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Me a month ago:

On 08/02/2017 at 3:44 PM, Nobody said:

I find it so ridiculous how people make bold claims about games that they haven't touched and that haven't even been released

"breath of the wild is the best game ever"

"i hated TP and SS but BoW will surely get me back to Zelda"

"BoW combines everything good about each zelda game"

seriously, this game's hype is ridiculous. Then the game gets released, it's great but not best than everything else, and the same people who overhyped it act as if it were trash. Just like they did to tp and ss.

Me today:

I NEED ZELDA IN MY VEINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT TO TASTE THE OPEN WORLD PERFECTION

I NEED IT

NEED IT

i did love twilight princess and specially skyward sword, though

Edited by Nobody

so good I haven't played it yet

i just punched onryoki to death with my fists so i'm doing that rn

it took 10 minutes. didn't take damage, though

sprinting is op in nioh as opposed to dodging

Edited by Tryhard

f598d7b384.png

yeah there probably is a reason but i can't put my finger on it

dude gets like 275 views on the second time he streams horizon: no views as well, and claims it is a mediocre game which is overhyped by the "mainstream media"

Edited by Tryhard

[ Hang it up, guys. We probably won't see a strong male protagonist for a while ]

With the way things are trending, don't look forward to seeing another badass dude like Doomguy or Snake for a while in gaming. Although I thought we won Gamergate, the current gaming milieu proves otherwise. Too many 20-something nu-males who think they are being tolerant by supporting games like this. Time to find another hobby, because this one is ruined. Personally, I've been picking up reading, way better for you anyway. And there's always old games to play that aren't super politically correct like Horizon.

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

[ Hang it up, guys. We probably won't see a strong male protagonist for a while ]

With the way things are trending, don't look forward to seeing another badass dude like Doomguy or Snake for a while in gaming. Although I thought we won Gamergate, the current gaming milieu proves otherwise. Too many 20-something nu-males who think they are being tolerant by supporting games like this. Time to find another hobby, because this one is ruined. Personally, I've been picking up reading, way better for you anyway. And there's always old games to play that aren't super politically correct like Horizon.

Gamergates giving up on gaming seems like a good thing I guess Horizon really is the most important game of this year

On a similar note, nier automata just got a 93 metacritic

Edit: only 5 reviews. I will probably drop

2017 truly is an insane year for gaming

Edited by Nobody

8 minutes ago, Tonton said:

Totally getting Nier on a steam sale

Shit Square Enix

I'll probably get it eventually on the ps4

too many great games, though

Edited by Nobody