• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a boring and unimportant class, so i decided to try playing Heroes to pass time. I lasted half an hour. After that i realized the class was less boring than it.

how the fuck are people still playing and apparently enjoying that? lol

My problem is not playing games on mobile in itself, I played hundreds of hours of Fire Emblem 6, 7 and 8 on my phone on gba4ios. The big problem is that many games made for mobile tend to be too simple and dumbed down. They don't usually make regular games and port them to mobile, they just make simpler games that are many times cash grabers. I mean, i don't blame them, it makes money and that's their purpose, but it's unappealing to me.

I do have to wonder what IS was thinking when they decided to make this game. It does not make sence from a finantial viewpoint, and it's not like anyone asked for it.

no, not even tryhard asked for it, since there's apparently fatigue in it.

My theory is that Conquest's sales really exceeded IS's expectations and they decided to keep going hardcore... Problem is, Gaiden isn't the hardcore people were thinking about.

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

That's actually quite rich. You know, since we survived Awakening & Fates.

what are you talking about

Conquest is a top tier fire emblem game and both those game were huge commercial sucesses.

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I do have to wonder what IS was thinking when they decided to make this game. It does not make sence from a finantial viewpoint, and it's not like anyone asked for it.

no, not even tryhard asked for it, since there's apparently fatigue in it.

as long as its not fe5 fatigue which it isn't i'm okay with it

because FE2 can become very "Alm and Whitewings solo everything"

but yeah I didn't expect it

maybe IS are gaiden fanboys???

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

My theory is that Conquest's sales really exceeded IS's expectations and they decided to keep going hardcore... Problem is, Gaiden isn't the hardcore people were thinking about.

Yeah. They dress too modestly. 

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

what are you talking about

Conquest is a top tier fire emblem game and both those game were huge commercial sucesses.

commercial success

actual good game 

Like Justin Bieber.

i'm sad because I have to admit i would actually enjoy a fe4 avatar, because having a specific bloodline and other customisations would be very cool

problem is i don't trust IS with avatars at all to make them not suddenly everyone sucking their dick and Sigurd being downgraded to secondary protagonist