Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

there are only seven good games

wii u only had Xenoblade X, Zelda and Bayonetta 2 (and also the original Bayonetta but that's a port that came with 2) and that was enough to keep me happy

Edited by Nobody

7 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

tbf literally every streamer has the same complaints about nintendo, except they're a bit politer.

I mean, Jim Sterling even went as far as comparing what nintendo did to him pirating their games.

Edited by Nobody

Gym on monday is always a struggle

i bet half the people here only come work out on mondays.

i want to bench press but both benchs are occupied and one of them has been used by the same person for like 20 minutes, and that person isn't even bench pressing /struggle

lmao i just saw a guy here in the gym with a tshirt from an naruto race. It had like the akatsuki cloud symbol thing and a huge "NARUTO RACE" written behind it

WHAT'S A NARUTO RACE

I never get what's the whole issue with just asking the dude "hey lets take turns". Nobody ever bugged me aka the kid who constantly keeps tweaking those two dumbells.

7 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I never get what's the whole issue with just asking the dude "hey lets take turns". Nobody ever bugged me aka the kid who constantly keeps tweaking those two dumbells.

IMG_7336.PNG.a6f8244616e3b95de0e74c38dde93f44.PNG

but seriously, i do that in some exercizes, but idk, i find sharing a bench with other people sort of disgusting because of the sweat. I always clean the benh before laying on it.

Sucks that I actually get that, if only for this one time. Wanted to shoulder press, but the dude was fucking dripping. Almost skipped shoulders altogether, not even joking.