The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 hour ago, Chen said:

i should get a ps4 =(

The first thing people ask when they hear about the "PC Master Race" or begin reading this article is, "Is this a real community?". The answer is yes, absolutely. One thing we specialize in as a group is education and facts, and this page is the physical embodiment of just that. So... Why PC? What's the big deal with PC gaming? What's wrong with console gaming? Is PC gaming actually superior? Are consoles really hurting the game industry? Everything will be answered in greater detail, but yes: PC gaming is wholly and objectively superior to console gaming. It can fill absolutely any and every need that consoles can. Any and all limitations or restrictions holding the PC back are entirely artificial and fabricated by console manufacturers, console developers, and console journalists (essentially, the "console industry") to prolong their relevance and profit. Long has the PC dealt with slander, misrepresentation, console marketing lies, FUD, and hostageware from the console industry. That's partially what triggered the creation of this subreddit and formation of our ideology in the first place! Before the rise of the "PC Master Race" communities and ideology, there wasn't any unified group present to fight console industry slander, FUD, hostageware, and marketing lies. This has now changed. PC gaming is no longer a force to be messed with, and there's an army of 500k+ people who have united for the very purpose of making sure PC gaming is properly represented and no longer mistreated. As users of a free, open, and decentralized platform, it's our responsibility as PC gamers to take the place of the support, management, port testing, and other essential duties that a console manufacturer would otherwise handle for its users and its developers. The page you're about to read is the product of several years of hard work from individuals who believe in the PC, who have done all of this for no other reason than to ensure the console industry's damage is limited, and that the truth still has the ability to directly reach you regardless of how much they attempt to bury the truth in marketing lies and negative associations. Strap yourself in, little Timmy. Get some food, water, and music, because this ride doesn't end.

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

you're right, i can't play masterpieces like Please Bang My Wife and Netorare Otoko no Ko ~Ore no Osananajimi no Mujaki na Otoko no Ko ga Masaka Sobou na Taiiku Kyoushi ni Yowami o Nigirarete Choukyou Sarete Itsu no Ma ni ka Kairaku ni Oborete Aheahe Double Peace de Video Satsuei Sarete Yorokondeita Da Nante!!~ on shitty consoles

Overrated?

Wand Wacker, Major Embarassment and Skyward Garbage. 

Though that said these horrible Aonuma games were only overrated on the Twilight Zone esque out of touch with reality videogame message board forums and dishonest game journos.

The mass market rejected these turds which is why they all bombed/failed at retail. 

Underrated?

Ocarina Of Time, Zelda 2, LOZ the original on NES, LTTP but again only on the Twilight Zone esque out of touch with reality videogame message board forums and dishonest game journos. 

In the real world these were the Zelda games that were the mass sellers that created the series longstanding god like reputation of quality before the awful era of Aonuma began starting officially with Majora Embarassment since that was the first so called Zelda game he was given complete control over and as such it was a complete turd. 

Fortunately it seems Nintendo now seems to be gradually phasing Aonuma out since he has now been relegated to producer while Hidemaro Fujabayashi who has just made the excellent (but not perfect) Breath of the Wild is the Zelda series new director. 

Hidemaro was the director of the decent Minish Cap Zelda game and Skyward Garbage so I can only attribute to Skyward Garbage being so awful because he likely had Aonuma breathing too heavily down his neck to be allowed to make us a good videogame at the time. 

Since Skyward Garbage failed to sell Wii's (which is the goal of all first party software) and was a dud Nintendo likely told Aonuma to back off and let Fujabayashi interject his own ideas hence we now have a near Aonuma free masterpiece in BOTW. 

Near Aonuma free because it still contains many of his garbage boring puzzles, bad NPC's and obsessive focus on interjecting LGBT characters and concepts into a game world in which they simply do not belong.

it's either all the latest polls are fucked which have a spread of being 1-12% lead for tories or Theresa May is literally the only person who would lose to Corbyn

11 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

y'know ana got echoes and is now having trouble in normal mode at some point which I kind of expected but

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/72174-just-got-this-game-and-i-like-it-a-lot-so-far/&page=2#comment-4864189

who does maymay arrows in serious topics

funny thing is that neither ana nor this guy have the most obnoxious post in that thread =/

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

funny thing is that neither ana nor this guy have the most obnoxious post in that thread =/

i kinda skimmed it, who exactly

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

her quick 180 legitimately made me laugh out loud

it's pretty great

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

her quick 180 legitimately made me laugh out loud

it's pretty great

4 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

first/third reply

it actually made me sort of angry that someone would reply to a topic like that

4 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

first/third reply

it actually made me sort of angry that someone would reply to a topic like that

oh yeah, I did see that

i mean aside from the fact that they seem to think that the story of awakening or fates is better than echoes

which, while it is not even that good, is not the case