• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Neogaf just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about internet culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in the real world where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in the internet, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the internet public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to read Neogaf's posts for any section, nor will they post in any of Neogaf's forums. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Neogaf has alienated an entire market with this move.

That same guy once punched his mom in the face and then made a thread about it.

which is obviously not as terrible as what he did now, but still.

Edited by Nobody

10 hours ago, shezzy said:

what puzzle u on

It was the third puzzle but I already beat it.

I just noticed that you're even forced to let Koishi touch the obstacles and giving her food after that to let her touch more obstacles.

The cursor controls are... ugh.

Also it's tricky that Satori can throw arrows only from two spaces distance which makes it a lot more harder in missions with close paths.

oh looks like he got permabanned because of of that

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=242118178&postcount=390

lol i ended up across that while looking at a unrelated thread when looking to see if there was anything on him in ot my goldfishess was useful

Edited by Tonton

I find it ironic how negaf collectively will go to war and lynch anyone who even slightly disagrees with your given social justice issue, and then tuns on a dime to becomes heartless assholes as soon as the victims are no longer female, of color, or lgbtq+. In other words, if the victim is not human, it should fuck off and die so we can eat it.

At leats that's what it seems like when you see all these "fuck PETA" goons who can't see the forest for the trees.