The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

7 minutes ago, Nobody said:

WTF

to be fair, if you believe in god you have to believe that he allows horrible things to happen - whether from not wanting to get involved in human affairs or any other reason

so if you get caught in a conversation about why there is rape or incest or anything else it becomes very awkward - that said to say it's "will" is not good

as for the genocide of babies... i mean abortion, the views on it have improved significantly in recent years. Another example was same-sex marriage, which 31% approved of in 2004 in the US, now 62% do in 2017.

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been an atheist for almost 10 years now, but i was raised catholic and almost all catholics here believed in free will, i.e. god only created man and then man does whatever he wants, so no, it wouldn't be god's fault, and he didn't "allow" it, it's just that he isn't an interventionist.

that's generally what religious people think. all that republican had to do was say "free will" and shut up - though yes I did say god "allows", which may not be correct. more like passively does not act

actually that's some Ayn Rand bullshit

Edited by Tryhard

So, the german parliament approved gay marriage today, and i was reading the news on brazil's biggest news site. I decided to read the comments. Let's say it wasn't pretty.

what made me laugh, though, were the amount of comments saying "i hope this never happens here", or "thank god this won't ever be allowed to happen here in brazil".

Gay marriage has been legal in Brazil, with literally the same rights as straight marriage since 2013 lol

which means that the effect it had on their lives was so small they never even noticed it was legalized, and if anything should show them how stupid they are.

So, the german parliament approved gay marriage today, and i was reading the news on brazil's biggest news site. I decided to read the comments. Let's say it wasn't pretty.

A good day for me.
I can marry whoever I want and have the status being married.

Making this approval possible was the last and only good thing the SPD did in its co-government.

Edited by はたの 秦 こころ

0f865ed162.png

lmao, this guy was talking about how Obama has said repeatedly that he hates America, and then posts an image of what looks to be a fake Obama twitter handle saying

y7jx9Vf.png

and then removes his comments :^)