The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Oh and btw try building a city next to other players capitals on early game and then make that city your military fortress, building all the militar buildings there, walls and the like

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and btw try building a city next to other players capitals on early game and then make that city your military fortress, building all the militar buildings there, walls and the like

3 minutes ago, shezzy said:

I don't even want to imagine fe5 without asvel

eh, i'm legitimately surprised at how easy the game is being

okay, i'm still at chapter 10, but none of the chapters were even close to being hard. On gomes's chapter, he was legitimately Asvel's only kill, and i didn't even deploy him the next chapter.

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

eh, i'm legitimately surprised at how easy the game is being

okay, i'm still at chapter 10, but none of the chapters were even close to being hard. On gomes's chapter, he was legitimately Asvel's only kill, and i didn't even deploy him the next chapter.

thracia's difficulty is overstated as the enemies suck ass. it's the bosses and surprises it pulls on you that makes it annoying for blind players

like, it's very likely that people who originally played the game in japan never even got Asvel by getting to 4x

I said 14 is a fun chapter, but it's not really that difficult either - I do think you will enjoy chapter 24x though - or trying to recruit Xavier

Edited by Tryhard

On 29-7-2017 at 2:27 AM, Oboro! said:

Yeah, it's only cause of the page number though

I'm not trying to actually win the forum game

Otherwise I'd spam to have the best chances heh

Mods will always have better chances than you, since they can lock the thread.

18 hours ago, Nobody said:

never mind, figured it out

"lord leif, bandits are attacking a nearby village, what should you do?"

"help them, of course"

dat translation

either than or Leif is a brigand

Wait, you're actually using the translation patch?

You brave soul.

8 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

You brave soul.

I want to understand the story =\

did you play it in japanese?

8 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

You brave soul.

i'm watching community and half the episodes are so unfunny i can't watch them without multitasking, but the other half is so funny i can't stop laughing loudly at 4am

it's confusing

Edited by Nobody

16 hours ago, Nobody said:

You can do that perfectly fine by reading the scripts on SF after every scene of dialogue / chapter. If I recall correctly, the entire English script is up on SF.

I played it in Japanese and after I heard about the quality of the translation patch, I was relieved that I did.

8 hours ago, Nobody said:

qlqhUa7.png

terrible day to know how to read

>more power to the people in decision making
>"last I checked [he] is very popular there"

When is the last time this guy checked, 2012?

28/10/07

All the food originally packed in 1997, the year the first Vault-Co web site went up, has been rotated out of Firehold Alpha, Silo One and Firehold Bravo. I found upon inspecting it that 90% of the food packed in that year is still edible and may even retain some nutritional content. Rice, powdered milk and sugar appear to have indefinite shelf lives when packed correctly. I suspect the new frontier is in rolled oats, which are a superb survival staple. I am betting that rolled oats in mylar with oxygen absorbers will last twenty years if stored at the correct temperature.

This new stock will not even be inspected until after the year 2012 passes and it is likely it will not be rotated until 2017. I expect by that time World War III will have come and gone and these staples will provide food during a long period when little food of any kind is available topside. Even if the Permaculture Lab is not operational then, there will certainly always be some limited fresh produce available from sprouting tubs and small rootstock gardens no matter how much of the Hive is functioning.

My wife just entered the study at midnight. She asked me "You're going to upload it for release tonight, right? You're not going to announce another one month delay? You said tonight was it. I've been waiting all day for you to upload it."

I told her, "Honey, it is going to be released on Steam when you wake up. I am closing off anything left on my list right now. I discovered about an hour ago one of the icons I may not have registered for use in a commercial game, it's been so long I can't remember. I am just replacing it as well as a couple of crummy item pics from my incredible library of assets numbering in the millions. Everybody thinks I spent the IndieGoGo money on something reasonable, the truth is I bought every single asset on the Unity Store almost in preparation for my next game after Grimoire. A lot of the 2D assets are coming in handy for Grimoire at the last minute."

So she said, "Definitely when I wake up?"

I told her, "100% certain when you wake up tomorrow Grimoire is going to be live on Steam. I'm just scanning it now for final finalisation of final after 20 years. Got to be particularly careful I have purchased or licensed all assets with a receipt on file for that asset whatever it is."

this is how humans talk