Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

/sees Kalas named his Riolu Vergil

Where'd that development come from?

It's a Lucario now, but w/e. I dunno, I kinda felt like it, like when I renamed FFVI's Shadow Vergil, or myself to Kalas and the Rival to Xin, and myself to Onii-sama in Pass Avenue, or P3's protagonist his default name, or when I'll rename Chrono Trigger's Robo to Scrub, or Magus to MAGUS, or FFII's Firion to Freon, or Leon to RASTA, or FFIV's Edward to Wuss or Spoony, or Kain to KAIN, or Edge to Sabin, or FFVI's Sabin to SABIN, or Cyan to Scrub, or FE13's MU to Kalas or Vergil, or P4's protagonist to Minato Arisato or Akihiko Sanada or just Yu Narukami, or Link in Zelda II to Kalas (to symbolize my sanity dying), or MGS2's Raiden's name tag to either his own name or FFVI's Locke's name.

@Ein, you're overrated. :Knoll:

ah the memories of high school.

"Anthony do you have gum?"

"no this is my last piece"

all the time lol

whenever someone else brought gum, they would just rush over and ask for gum.

geez lol

...and that's why i keep all my gum in my locker!

I dunno, I kinda felt like it, like when I renamed FFVI's Shadow Vergil, or myself to Kalas and the Rival to Xin, and myself to Onii-sama in Pass Avenue, or P3's protagonist his default name, or when I'll rename Chrono Trigger's Robo to Scrub, or Magus to MAGUS, or FFII's Firion to Freon, or Leon to RASTA, or FFIV's Edward to Wuss or Spoony, or Kain to KAIN, or Edge to Sabin, or FFVI's Sabin to SABIN, or Cyan to Scrub, or FE13's MU to Kalas or Vergil, or P4's protagonist to Minato Arisato or Akihiko Sanada or just Yu Narukami, or Link in Zelda II to Kalas (to symbolize my sanity dying), or MGS2's Raiden's name tag to either his own name or FFVI's Locke's name.

Someone quote this, please. ;_;

It's a Lucario now, but w/e. I dunno, I kinda felt like it, like when I renamed FFVI's Shadow Vergil, or myself to Kalas and the Rival to Xin, and myself to Onii-sama in Pass Avenue, or P3's protagonist his default name, or when I'll rename Chrono Trigger's Robo to Scrub, or Magus to MAGUS, or FFII's Firion to Freon, or Leon to RASTA, or FFIV's Edward to Wuss or Spoony, or Kain to KAIN, or Edge to Sabin, or FFVI's Sabin to SABIN, or Cyan to Scrub, or FE13's MU to Kalas or Vergil, or P4's protagonist to Minato Arisato or Akihiko Sanada or just Yu Narukami, or Link in Zelda II to Kalas (to symbolize my sanity dying), or MGS2's Raiden's name tag to either his own name or FFVI's Locke's name.

I see...

Also, for some reason, I'm actually bothered by the fact that they're already working on a new Pokemon generation...

I see...

Also, for some reason, I'm actually bothered by the fact that they're already working on a new Pokemon generation...

yeah agreed. too fast. can't believe R/S is about to be 10 years old too lol

Thanks Ice. :) My new years has been good, but I gotta go to school the day after I get back home, and I go home tomorrow. ;_;

ah school :/

good to hear that your new years was nice tho :)