• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

But really, i wonder if kim jong un really believes his country would survive if he nuked the us, south korea or japan

it’s logistically impossible to destroy a country as huge as the us with nukes. A small one as nk, though? it’d be ruins, and if it’s a retaliation no will would blame the us.

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

But really, i wonder if kim jong un really believes his country would survive if he nuked the us, south korea or japan

it’s logistically impossible to destroy a country as huge as the us with nukes. A small one as nk, though? it’d be ruins, and if it’s a retaliation no will would blame the us.

he's been fed propaganda for a very long time

but i don't think he genuinely believes he could do anything

this was trump's actual tweet

2 minutes ago, shezzy said:

bethesda was behind trump's election as part of a subtle marketing campaign for the fallout series.

it'll probably happen sooner than their next game release

9 minutes ago, shezzy said:

are you kidding me. it is most definitely possible to destroy a country as huge as the US with nukes. Blow us all into bits in one strike with nukes? not possible of course, but after just a few nukes it can fuck up the atmosphere and the soil bad that a region as far as the united states, and possibly even the world, would be impossible for humanity to live in. 

It’s too big. Like, the Hiroshima/Nagasaki nuke didn’t even affect Tokyo or Kyoto, that’s a very small distance for American standards. It’s far easier to destroy a small country the size of a state.

also, even at the apex of the cold war, the claim that each major world could destroy the world (or each other) with theirs nukes was scientifically disproven.

hell, the soviet Union tsar bombed itself, and the impact was very limited to part of the island where they blew it. If your claim was correct, them nuclear tests wouldn’t have happened so often

Edited by Nobody

2 minutes ago, shezzy said:

whatever. regardless a lot of nukes disrupts a whole lot of shit, and nagasaki/hiroshima were absolutely nothing compared to the bombs we have today

xHjuG4N.jpg

and if something as small as the twin towers was enough to disrupt the world's economy and politics so much even into todayy, I can only imagine having a few of our major cities taking out.

Of course they would disrupt a lot of shit and the effects would be catastrophic

my point was that if north korea nuked the us, a lot of the us would still exist, the retaliation would be immediate and much stronger, and nk would be way more devastated to the usa

i’m bored

far right rising is sort of a global thing

bolsonaro, a far right shithead that makes trump look tame is polling number 2 for the presidential election next year here

if you're wonder who's polling number 1, it's a convicted criminal

Edited by Nobody

Yeah, it's true unfortunately.
Most people are scared because governments can't handle the refugees well, and the right parties use their polemic to fish these people - with success unfortunately.

Austria, Netherlands and French had a serious chance to get led by a right party - thankfully didn't happen.

Well, I hope in your case that the majority will be smart enough to vote not for him.
Still won't change that the next president will be corrupt.

Edited by Aya Shameimaru

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:40 PM, shezzy said:

sure the US would exist, but we would eventually relegated to a much smaller place in the new world order, and I imagine countries in europe and asia would become the leadsers of the world order. In essence, all of the power the US has acheived over the last 100 years would be turned to nothing. And that is what north korea would like to see the most.

Nah, man, European countries are way too busy tearing themselves apart.

If the US loses its power, get ready to hail People's Republic of China and Russian Federation.

ana charges in and talks about some Warriors leaks in a chat that is doing its best to tiptoe around the fact there is leaks, but won't say what they are

3be18ef260.png

de2023a0c4.png

lol

Edited by Tryhard

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=250085037&postcount=332

atlus management being douchebags again

“The PS3 emulator itself is not infringing on our copyrights and trademarks; however, no version of the P5 game should be playable on this platform; and [the RPCS3] developers are infringing on our IP by making such games playable”

so they really just hate pc

i feel lonely early morning because of timezones and no-one is here

Edited by Tryhard