• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

putting the military junta-supporting Pinochet-admiring demagogue in power to own the leftists

I think it goes without saying but I view this guy as multitudes worse than Trump

Edited by Edgelord

Trump kinda sorta supports democracy. He spreads false info, is full of shit and is an overall terrible human being, but his opposers don't meet the same level of aggression as Bolsonaro opposers do, at least not on a daily basis.

also, it really seems like the #elenão protests backfired massively. 

not enough media coverage + ridiculously effective tactics of spreading fake news about the movement, contrasting it with #elesim protests.

coupled with the declared support of big evangelic churches and an exclusive interview to one of the most watched tv channels (which is actually illegal in this circumstance), bolsonaro's popularity skyrocketed.

641DnQa.png

they really believe the man that doesn't care or know about economics will be the guru on saving the economy

I can understand how this is frustrating and I'm not even a citizen - people thinking their civil liberties cannot be taken away at any time strike me as incredibly naive

Edited by Edgelord

lol "not only [the killing of women, lgbt people] is hard to pull off"

yeah sure not like we already have alarmingly high femicide rates and homophobic-driven crimes had a spike of 30% last year.

not like we had a judge approving a "gay conversion therapy" just recently

nothing like it, no.

very had to pass any laws with (at least) 50% of the congress approving you, yeah

fuck

Edited by Яei Яei

gotta love pjw and other alt-right cucks supporting bolster

i don't think they've ever heard about the guy, nor do they care

I think they just want wins for "their team"

le pen, wilders, or the Swedish election not counting of course

Not that it should really matter, the far right usually end up hating each other anyway

Edited by Edgelord

I remember back in the beginning of the year when I was really depressed I told myself I'd end it all if Bolsonaro got elected.

Well, thank god for anti depressants lol

Edited by Nobody

y'know, if trump's opponent decided to hid behind doctors in order to avoid debate, he would get destroyed by the banter (which is probably the only good thing drumpf does)

On 10/9/2018 at 2:34 PM, FrostyFireMage said:

y'all should try Alchemist's Code

I definitely would've already, but

> Gumi

The way they treat Brave Frontier 1 is enough to deter me from any game with their name on it.

xMzZNRq.png

"Fukuyama is known for his book The End of History and the Last Man (1992), which argued that the worldwide spread of liberal democracies and free market capitalism of the West and its lifestyle may signal the end point of humanity's sociocultural evolution and become the final form of human government. However, his subsequent book Trust: Social Virtues and Creation of Prosperity (1995) modified his earlier position to acknowledge that culture cannot be cleanly separated from economics. Fukuyama is also associated with the rise of the neoconservative movement"

5 hours ago, Nobody said:

the other survey indicated a 54/46 balance iirc

it ain't irreversible. remember aecio was ahead of dilma by a similar margin.