The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

There are things you just can't make up: a Chilean senator actually proposed the creation of "Bolsonaro Law", which would punish those who use fake news to enhance their political careers.

Insane: https://www.fayerwayer.com/2018/10/chile-ley-bolsonaro-fake-news/

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of politics, I'm doing an assessment on Ho Chi Minh and Ngo Dinh Diem and their leadership style.

13 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

On a related note apparently a shit ton of US politicians, left and right wing, have been getting sent "suspicious packages" and have I mentioned that I am really glad to not be in the US right now 

Yeah, I saw that on the news. Apparently pipe bombs got sent to the Clintons and the Obamas. It's being labelled as an "act of terror". I'm so freaking glad I don't even live in the US because that place there feels unsafe. In Australia, everything's trying to kill you, but they have to get you first, meaning you can at least fight back. In America... they have guns. And according to the movies someone could snipe you down from 10km away for no reason at all other than to satisfy their murderous impulses.

14 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

Bolsonaro has cancer? Godamn

Because Brazil just cannot have anything go normally, right? The crazy motherfucker needs to have the opportunity to be deified, right?

tho "bolsonaro died for our sins" memes would be great 

Some country leaders are already starting to be that way. Sounds very 1984-ish.

14 hours ago, Nobody said:

Nah, i doubt he has cancer. If he did, there's no way he'd have survived the stabbing.

Well, considering where he was stabbed and all, it really would've affected things. But if his cancer got stabbed it might have softened the blow or something idk.

14 hours ago, Edgelord said:

i do think the country would literally explode if he did die in the stabbing

If that was the case, then why would anyone want to kill him? Probably terror-related or someone must have Brazil that much lmao. Eh, could've also been a jealous political opponent.

Who are the right wing politicians who got bomb packages sent their way?

Also FFIV is a metaphor for the war on terror

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Clearly the crystals were the WMD's they were looking for.

Precisely, they even had a bullshit excuse to send people to bomb innocent civilians.

On 24/10/2018 at 1:40 PM, Nobody said:

during a clip, you can hear a doctor in the background saying what sounds like "cancer de intestino" (i.e. intestine cancer). Thing is, it's completely out of context, and hearing it, it sounded more like "cansa o intestino" (i.e. tire the intestine).

So, about that...

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2018/10/medico-de-bolsonaro-disse-cancer-em-video-de-reportagem-mas-como-brincadeira.shtml?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twfolha

Homeboy really did say "Câncer de intestino", but as a joke

What the fuck

Edited by Яei Яei

16 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

Who are the right wing politicians who got bomb packages sent their way?

Also FFIV is a metaphor for the war on terror

According to the news, the bomb packages got sent to people who had either spoken against, or have been spoken against by Trump.

The stickers are round on the edges surely he works for a computer company

i swear someone made that point almost verbatim

Now a 58-year old man was arrested on suspicion of sending the bomb packages after his fingerprints were found on the bomb. Donald Trump had condemned the act of sending the bomb packages. Now I don't know who would send the bomb packages to the people they were sent to. Probably someone who worships Donald Trump or it could be a prankster who wanted to frame Trump and make it look like he sent the bombs just so Trump could be removed from being President.

the biggest brazilian youtuber just said "it doesn't matter if you vote haddad or bolsonaro it really doesn't matter much"

when i become president i shall ban youtube and videogames

Just now, Яei Яei said:

the biggest brazilian youtuber just said "it doesn't matter if you vote haddad or bolsonaro it really doesn't matter much"

when i become president i shall ban youtube and videogames

Who? Felipe Neto?

motherfucker straight up wanted to be our fujimori back in the 90s

the fact that he's elligible after DECADES of praising torturers and dictatorships is a fucking joke