• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mentioned the name Nono and the word topless in the same post and don't know what Diebuster is, I will be sorely disappointed.

I do not know what you are talking about.

Must be something lame.

Because Nono is...exposed.

That's actually a valid point, but I've never seen anyone raise it. The pedo-patrol seemed to be entirely concerned with Nono being able to marry and have a child with an adult character, which the aforementioned little boys can do as well.

That's actually a valid point, but I've never seen anyone raise it. The pedo-patrol seemed to be entirely concerned with Nono being able to marry and have a child with an adult character, which the aforementioned little boys can do as well.

Not to mention both her and future hubby fall for each other.

Usually because of Nono. just ask Gaia.

That's what I've noticed as well. I mean, points about her outfit were raised, but they're usually shoved away in favor of her being younger than the entire female cast.

I wonder where the bias comes from.

Edited by ZeeEmm456

They just hate adorable people. :<

I mean, both Nono and DLC!Micaiah have been receiving the most negativity. As does DLC!Eirika. I ask...why?

People have screwy priorities.

And also they'd love to see their favorite female in Nono's outfit even if they won't admit it.

Okay, I laughed. XD

I mean, both Nono and DLC!Micaiah have been receiving the most negativity. As does DLC!Eirika. I ask...why?

Turning her from "AWESOME FRONT LINE MELEE UNIT" to "Delicate support unit wearing a dress." It was somewhat mitigated after learning she can fight as a Bride, but I think it's still there.

I like how they got upset over Nono being underage but showed no such concern for underage male characters like Richt or Donny.

Double standards are a thing, or they like the idea of shotas since a majority of the community are male. Meaning that they might have had some fantasy as a kid to get t on with older women.

DLC Micaiah is moe.

Turning her from "AWESOME FRONT LINE MELEE UNIT" to "Delicate support unit wearing a dress." It was somewhat mitigated after learning she can fight as a Bride, but I think it's still there.

I admit, the change was odd, but the backlash was astounding.

None of it from me, amazingly...

Bride class. WHAT. THE. FUCK!?

Heh.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

The reason there was such a backlash over DLC Micaiah and Eirika is because people didn't get the kind of fanservice they wanted. That's all there is to it regardless of what sort of weak justifications people try to pull out of the usual place.

The reason there was such a backlash over DLC Micaiah and Eirika is because people didn't get the kind of fanservice they wanted. That's all there is to it regardless of what sort of weak justifications people try to pull out of the usual place.

I'm more annoyed by the lack of a Groom class. :L