• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

If SF were some sort of RPG I'd ship Ein and Boron. But Boron hates being paired up so eh.

By the way, what's smashing your pie, Kalas.

Edited by Emerald Knight

If SF were some sort of RPG I'd ship Ein and Boron. But Boron hates being paired up so eh.

By the way, what's smashing your pie, Kalas.

I'd ship ZM and Lucy. Also, Kalas and [REDACTED].

Haven't heard that expression before. Anyway, the mentioning of a certain group is spiting me.

That thread.

I saw you guys talking about non-Forum Games-goers the other day.

Lemme explain. See, there are people who hate the Forum Games section and think the people who post there frequently are lowly, cancerous beings. I think.

Lemme explain. See, there are people who hate the Forum Games section and think the people who post there frequently are lowly, cancerous beings. I think.

I know.

It's like watching two cliques go at it. The same divide exists on other forums I've visited—there was a group of regulars in the Last Person to Post thread on my last forum and most members were not in it. Us-them mentalities formed on both sides.

It happens when the two or more groups have their own hangouts and start to feel like their hangout is better. (Such as a chat room or a different thread.)

Edited by Makaze

I know.

It's like watching two cliques go at it. The same divide exists on other forums I've visited—there was a group of regulars in the Last Person to Post thread on my last forum and most members were not in it. Us-them mentalities formed on both sides.

It happens when the two or more groups have their own hangouts and start to feel like their hangout is better. (Such as a chat room or a different thread.)

I see. Well, I haven't really witnessed that here myself. I only saw one person say they hated the Forum Games subforum, that and what a few folks here have been saying that some others think lowly of this place. I personally like and post in a few 'hangout' topics. Only two luuuul.