• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Man, i know i've said this before, but looking at this T-elos convo from Exceed really shows how much personality the girl has in her crossover appearances compared to her original debut. But i wonder, is T-elos as sadistic in her SRW crossover appearances as she is in Xenoblade 2? iirc her Blade Quest in Xenoblade 2 shows that she has at least a bit of a sadistic personality, something she never had in Xenosaga Episode III because she had none.

While I got T-elos in XC2, I was saving her Blade Quest for last, and the Shulk, Elma, KOS-MOS HtH, and I never got seeing it. I should fix that to compare.

But for the presence of sadism, I present her appearances in the first Endless Frontier, collected from a no-commentary Let's Play, you may judge that or the absence thereof from these.:

Spoiler

This video is entirely on T-elos. When the battle begins, skip to 16:44 for the post-battle dialogue, of which T-elos herself says little.:

They mention seeing her earlier in the game in the above video, it was a short, mysterious, non-speaking role near the very beginning- the 2nd dungeon to be precise.:

This is her second talking appearance and battle, and this time T-elos has made a "friend". The battle's end and her few post-battle words begin at 27:36, but T-elos isn't the focus in this story moment.

Because the above LP didn't finish, I took from a separate, lower visual quality and not so pleasantly segmented no-commentary LP for T-elos's last showing, alongside Saya this time. It inelegantly splits the encounter into three videos. I've set the first the relevant time of 8:44, the second continues the first until 1:00, when the battle begins. The post-battle conversation is the third video, starting at 6:11 as I've set it.

And as a bonus, here is KOS-MOS's introduction in the first Endless Frontier:

Sadly, I cannot find a Let's Play of Exceed for it's T-elos intro, but T-elos is feeling better executed in Exceed two appearances in. Second time's apparently the charm for EF, unlike XS.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer