The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Actually, Yggdra is by far the worst character you have up until she becomes the best character in the game.

I disagree becaue of the existence of a certain bow user. I never really saw said bow user as having much going for them. Bows being crap against the majority of enemy units don't help their case one bit, no they don't. After all, the point where I'd want to have a bow user is long gone by that point.

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Yggdra is by far the worst character you have up until she becomes the best character in the game.

So she's supposed to suck until then? Okay. Nietzsche top tier op.

Oh, Ein. I like Eudy.

So she's supposed to suck until then? Okay. Nietzsche top tier op.

Oh, Ein. I like Eudy.

Unfortunately, yes. But believe me, she becomes THE best character in the game. And Nietzsche is always OP. Actually, Milanor gives her some good competition in the best character category.

teehee That may change.

Which level are you one anyway? also The GBA or PSP version? I kinda forgot.

Edited by Ein

Unfortunately, yes. But believe me, she becomes THE best character in the game. And Nietzsche is always OP. Actually, Milanor gives her some good competition in the best character category.

teehee That may change.

Well, he said he was on battlefield 16 because of mention of the Scarlet Riders.

The map where you have to beat up the Scarlet Riders, Eudy's group and then Leon. Also, GBA version.

It is. Especially when Yggdra has a little over 400 morale and I have an item that's too good not to give to someone(Nietzsche). In my last attempt I made it to the last part only to fail because Leon decided to do a Chariot attack and kill Yggdra. Funsies.

Hm. What kind of items do you have anyway? Doesn't seem like you have any Medallions for Yggdra to munch on. :[

Items that do not give any morale to my party what so ever. Other than the headband you get from that Inza guy.

By the way Samurai Warriors 3 is fun.

I see I see.

I've never played SW3 despite my oldest brother owning it. I did play the hell out of the first and second games.

Ginchiyo and Kanetsugu are <3

Edited by Ein

It's fun. I like Motonari, Kai and Ginchiyo myself. Muneshige looks cool. Dat sword and shield combo.

OH EIN. I remembered that I had a Yggdra Union log thread. Two years old.

Muneshige looked like fun to play. Nagamasa is pretty cool too especially his musou that can can obliterate anything once you had three musou bars.

Oh yeah~ Huh. Two years. >_>