The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Luuul, Tree Rats. Yeah, they aren't much of a joke at first like in EO1. One of them took out my Nightseeker at first. I ran from the battle of course.

The frogs are a thing too.

Unfortunately my cute little Runemaster got KO'd on the turn I finished the battle and it was a battle with a shiny monster too so she's kinda behind in exp.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The frogs are a thing too.

Unfortunately my cute little Runemaster got KO'd on the turn I finished the battle and it was a battle with a shiny monster too so she's kinda behind in exp.

Frogs huh? Haven't ran into any in the demo. And that sucks. I mean really.

They bodyslam you man and it hurts.

The exp gap won't really matter in the long run obviously.

I still have to kill the Abyssal God though. It's just sitting there. Waiting. Watching. Sleeping.

So yeah, I finally got unlazy and pooped all over the final boss of Awakening. All that's left now is to wait for DLC, finish my hard mode files, and see the ending when I get the final hit. It was cute how Miriel, Morgan and Laurent cheered up my avatar after he didn't get the glory. Cute, happy family. Miriel best waifu

1. Miriel

2. Avatar named after myself teehee

3. Lon'qu

They were my top three winners luul. WHELP. Imma take a break from Awakening now. Wonder what I should play next.

Well I have Pair Up now so Chrom/Sumia are wrecking things.

Trying to S support Frederick and Lissa while my Avatar and Miriel are learning stuff together for the time being.

Dunno what to do for the others. I might just pair Sully and The Vaike since they seem to complement each other quite well when paired up.

Dunno what to do for the others. I might just pair Sully and The Vaike since they seem to complement each other quite well when paired up.

Well, I did Sully/The Vaike as well.

*posts topic about how the kids will be ranked before school* 7 hours later and not one response... *sighs*

I suppose it's finally sinking in that no one cares about another RTU? I warned you about this.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I suppose it's finally sinking in that no one cares about another RTU? I warned you about this.

I guess I'll PM Integ if he can delete the topic. No use keeping shit.

I'd post in it, but I don't have FE13.

:<

SIGH. Iunno who should be my sixth Pokemon and iunno if I should have a defensive or offensive Drapion. Although Ferrothorn and Gyarados were suggested,I was also thinking Prankster Whimsicott or Porygon2 with Eviolite.

SIGH. Iunno who should be my sixth Pokemon and iunno if I should have a defensive or offensive Drapion. Although Ferrothorn and Gyarados were suggested,I was also thinking Prankster Whimsicott or Porygon2 with Eviolite.

Prankster Whimsicott screws with opponents' plans very well. Just... keep it away from Tornadus and Thundurus.

Edited by Levant Fortner