• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ein man you totally should have found a way to keep your Pokemon games, then your Togekiss/Glaceon could go against my newimproved team. Also I decided on Porygon2 since I'd have to hatch many Eevee/Scrafty eggs for the proper nature. Not to mention I want a Wish Umbreon, you know how stupid it is to hatch a female Eevee? Very stupid. It's practically 80/20* for a female Eevee. And people refer to the Eeveelutions as female. Idiots. The one time I hatched a female Eevee was for a friend. That was the only time I hatched one. Why are Eevee so masculine.

*87.5% for male, 12.5% for female

Ein man you totally should have found a way to keep your Pokemon games, then your Togekiss/Glaceon could go against my newimproved team. Also I decided on Porygon2 since I'd have to hatch many Eevee/Scrafty eggs for the proper nature. Not to mention I want a Wish Umbreon, you know how stupid it is to hatch a female Eevee? Very stupid. It's practically 80/20* for a female Eevee. And people refer to the Eeveelutions as female. Idiots. The one time I hatched a female Eevee was for a friend. That was the only time I hatched one. Why are Eevee so masculine.

*87.5% for male, 12.5% for female

I stopped playing the games after a while and they just sat under my brother's bed. >_>

Eevee is masculine to offset its adorableness.

Its latest evolution doesn't help.

I stopped playing the games after a while and they just sat under my brother's bed. >_>

Eevee is masculine to offset its adorableness.

Its latest evolution doesn't help.

Sylveon is the (second)manliest Eeveelution.

No body knows, Game Freak/PCI won't tell us. We might find out before/during the Pikachu special starring the Eeveelutions. I want to see it because Leafeon is in it. Get hype @ Leafeon

I like them, although they aren't very high on my favorites list. My favorite Pokemon is just part of the family is all.

Also Gregor cut bandit for mother Russia. He impregnates Sully for mother Russia. Gregor doesn't like fell dragon. He is how you say, full of pegasus dung, yes?