• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

"Emerald, Emerald! We got a letter!" A Joltik came bursting into the room, carrying a letter, somehow. "A letter? How excited you are tells me it must be urgent." See, Emerald is a Leafeon with a green scarf, to signify that he's the leader. "Hey, Ein? Could you open it for me? I have paws.", Emerald said, rather embarresed at his lack of claws. "Sure thing. ...'Dear Serenes Explorers, I am a hapadhazard Beldum who wandered into Lava Fire Hot Magma Volcano Mountain and I'm surrounded by fire types and a Ditto. I only know Take Down so I'm pretty much screwed. Rescue me please?' ...That's the letter, so what's the plan?" At this point Emerald had a grimace on his face. Fire types?! You'd have to be as dopey as a Slowpoke to go anywhere near them if you were the leafy kind of Pokemon. "Pfft, I ain't goin' there, you aren't either." Emerald said rather defiantly. "Please, I had no plans on it." replied Ein. "So anyway, who's all here? We have to send someone, don't wanna let anyone down you know." Said Emerald. "Well, Zak, ZM and Kalas are on an adventure for treasure, David, well, David hasn't reported in a week. That just leaves you, me, Richard, NinjaMonkey, Albert and Randa. ...Yep." As Ein finished Emerald began to think, "Hmm, a Tropius, a Starmie, a Feebass and a Slacking... Richard would burn to a crisp, NinjaMonkey and Albert will be fine, but they need a little more oomph... Oh well, what do we have to lose?". As Emeald thought, he made strange faces, of course Ein looked confused about it. "Alright, Ein! Call NinjaMonkey, Albert and Randa in here! They're going on a rescue mission!". Ein nodded and went into another room to get the other team members, they were going to do a great good for the squad.

"I just hope we have some success this mission..."

I'll rewrite you as a Staravia then you'll evolve into a Staraptor down the road. Happy? Also Milotic > Staraptor.

The best kind of treasure, Kalas. The sellable kind.

Edited by Emerald Knight

I love Gible. Gible gib.

Ein begins to panic, "Oh Arceus! There's fire everywhere! Ah! I don't like it here. I'm bug like and tiny. Why did I ever agree to this?! I don't want to get burnt to a crisp...!"

Emerald, "Ein, we haven't even started to head over. You fell asleep somehow and you were dreaming. Or having a nightmare."

Oi, Albert, how does a Staraptor fit you. Unless you're a predator of little slime girls I kid. But really.

Before I continue, lemme slap you all with some backstory. See, the Serenes Explorers group was founded by Emerald and Ein, out of a deep need to help other Pokemon, and they were bored. They recruited members by beating them within an inch of their livespersuading Pokemon to join their cause. That's how the members I listed joined. For a while they had great success, until an incident that will become a plot point. After that it was failure after hilarious failure. Yep. Hm, but what's the title? I have one, of course. I think.

By the way, Ein, it's four to a group and we aren't going.

Edited by Emerald Knight

I did. See, in the Mystery Dungeon games the leader of the group has to get the last hit for a chance of recruiting the defeated Pokemon.

He beat chapter 7.

He hasn't been messing with supports or Pair Up so far but I'll help him out. He's already decided to have Chrom and Sumia marry because of the cutscenes. See what you've done IS?!

He's been messing with the DLC mostly to get everyone to level 10 and such.