• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

He beat chapter 7.

He hasn't been messing with supports or Pair Up so far but I'll help him out. He's already decided to have Chrom and Sumia marry because of the cutscenes. See what you've done IS?!

He's been messing with the DLC mostly to get everyone to level 10 and such.

Well... He's better than I expected. As far as not using Pair up, that's not unlike me. Regardless, I wonder how he'll do after chapter 11...

I'm a little impulsive. I also like challenging myself from time to time. Although sometimes, I take more than I'm able.

SIGH. I'll think about it. Anyone else want to be a different/your actual favorite?

1-2 range is nice.

Pair Up halps.

Maybe, but the only 1-2 range I really bother with is magic because there is only one of the strongest hand axe and javelin (the only ones that actually have semi-respectable Mt, not counting regalia), and you don't get them until a couple chapters from the end of the game... As an aside, it's a nice touch that when a unit is paired up with their spouse, touching their portrait on the touch screen will show their full portrait blushing on the class information screen.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Wow, it's starting to snow over here. It sucks that I'm sick, but the snow won't let up until MUCH later. If I'm better, I'm gonna make some $.

Also Emerald's story kicks ass. This is our headquarters of sorts, correct?