• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Luul, yeah. I changed the name because I had a feeling that someone would take this name. By the way my first name here is loosley based on Leafeon anyway. Oh, and I can't really change my avy and stuff because that requires laptop, meaning that I would have to use some of the limited amount of data left on the tablet. It resets on the fourth, which will be my fifth year here. CONVIENCE

I can't spell okay, I haven't been eating much. But yeah, didn't want anyone to take my favorite Pokemon's names with the other Pokemon related names around.

I did. See, I thought my sister would be a jerk and not let me eat any Hamburger Helper, she likes to keep food to herself only to let t go to waste.

Yeah, it looks different from the rest. As you know, the body of the snake is bigger than the tail end and has a flat bottom, but it also has dark red and brown scales, has these really dark spots on the top, and has like a cross-hatching pattern on the top (like XXXXX ). Yeah. Oh, and it completely restores stamina if eaten, but why would you do that.

I'll give it back to her once I'm done. Maybe she'll give me somethi- Wait. The infinity face paint does something magical; give you infinite ammo. Marisa is a magician/witch, and has a Tsuchinoko and a mountain load of stuff. She might lose the Tsuchinoko in said mountain load of stuff- it's possible that she made the infinity facepaint. So, Snake finds the Tsuchinoko, and the reason why the team doesn't want you to eat it is because it's Marisa's- she told the CIA of her lost pet. Marisa is so happy to have her Tsuchinoko back, that she gives Snake the infinity facepaint- which she sees as useless due to canonically not having/using guns, but Snake does, and gladly accepts it.

I think I broke Metal Gear and Touhou...

That's... what.

*talks to some dude in the bar in EO4*

I don't want to do what he says I should do to make tons of money. ;~;

Edited by Ein