• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Emerald is a big boy.

Although eating too much isn't something we should even do considering how easy it is to get food in developed countries and shit.

Mmmm very intersting

When I eat, I eat. I don't mess around, I chow down. Am I stuffing my face? Only to the ignorant, my eating style is voracious. I hate it when people waste food. It's disrespectful to the people who cooked it, and a waste of money. My mom and sister practically let food go to waste. Oh, some how I waste food by eating it according to my sister. I'm not about wasting food, I ain't about that life.

When I eat, I eat. I don't mess around, I chow down. Am I stuffing my face? Only to the ignorant, my eating style is voracious. I hate it when people waste food. It's disrespectful to the people who cooked it, and a waste of money. My mom and sister practically let food go to waste. Oh, some how I waste food by eating it according to my sister. I'm not about wasting food, I ain't about that life.

I can agree with this

It's an hour and half bus ride there and I have to leave before 6 PM or else I'm stranded.

Still fun.

Sounds like it's worth it. Better then where I live, where I have to bike to get anywhere in town, and going anywhere I can't bike to requires a car...

Sigurd X Dierdre says hi. And besides, it's a pretty justified case here. Do keep in mind there's a 2 year time jump between Ch. 10 and Ch. 11. That's plenty of time for interaction. Compare that to only a few days at best.

1. There's also Henry for those who just aren't trying to beat the game ASAP. Gaius is fine too. 2. It never made sense to me as to why Sumia has such a cruddy suitor list. I definitely would've liked to pair Sumia with Lon'qu or Gregor, or even Vaike. Even if it's only for the heck of it.

1. Henry and Gaius won't pass down anything worth a damn to Cynthia (and neither of them are even that good anyhow). Chrom and Frederick will.

2. I agree with that.

Chrom/Olivia FTW. Reminds me of Eliwood/Ninian.

Too bad Eli/Ninian was handled FAR better than Chrom/Olivia was...

Edited by Levant Fortner

1. Henry and Gaius won't pass down anything worth a damn to Cynthia

Tomebreaker (so Cynthia doesn't have to worry so much about getting hit by Wind magic)?

Edited by NinjaMonkey