• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

They should just make Laura the FE mascot. She'd be in all kinds of Nintendo games for funsies like Luigi Tennis and Luigi Soccer and Mario's Mansion.

I prefer the Tennis games myself. Strikers and Super Sluggers are both fun too. I want a Mario bowling game darn it.

They should just make Laura the FE mascot. She'd be in all kinds of Nintendo games for funsies like Luigi Tennis and Luigi Soccer and Mario's Mansion.

I'm pretty sure Mario's Mansion isn't as good as Ingo's Mansion.

Maaaaaaaaan, why can't all the Mario sports games be Wi-Fi, and where's Mario Golf Wii. And a Mario Bowling game would be the shit.

I am playing on Hard. >_>

The promoted units you come across in the regular game are actual threats. :3

Now that's more like it. :3

Morgan: His/Her paralogue is among the easiest. Last time I did it, she was a troubadour >_<. Rescue staff is crucial here. The Wyvern riders suck if you're not prepared.

Kjelle: Also easy. Just watch your fliers. Kjelle can hold her own if both parents are strong.

Brady: Talk with Maribelle, Olivia dances for your rescuer, rescuer rescues the bosskiller, bosskiller kills boss, Brady is recruited and you get a lot of neat swag. Easiest to skip, due to not being a rout map. If it was...it'd be hard.

Inigo: Definitely one of the hardest if you have no Nosferatank. Tharja made things so much easier the second time I did this map, but the first time took me MANY tries due to the Assassins.

Yarne: So-so. Taking on the mounts is easier, IMO, and it makes getting Yarne simple.

Severa: Rush rush rush. Severa needs to be rescued if she wants to get to Holland...and survive. Simple chapter.

Cynthia: Easy easy easy. Rush to the boss while Sumia gets to her daughter.

Gerome: Actually not that bad. Watch the wyverns at the start and you'll be alright.

Noire: Definitely one of the most challenging. Noire needs help ASAP, and enemies swoop in at you from all sides. Galeforce REALLY comes in handy on this rout map. Thankfully Noire recruits herself, too.

Owain: Pretty easy. Rescue Owain out of harm's way and kill everything.

Laurent: Also easy. Rush the boss and make sure Miriel or Chrom gets Laurent in the village right in front of you.

Nah: The hardest one. I really don't want to talk about it. >_<