• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalas' White 2 Party (The Radical Dreamers)

Samurott: Impish nature.

Aqua Tail, Scald, Megahorn, Blizzard

Vergil the Lucario: Relaxed

Aura Sphere, Dig, Ice Punch, Swords Dance (Might replace Dig though)

Arcanine: Gentle

Flamethrower, Flame Burst (going to replace), Dig, Agility (will be replaced for Extreme Speed)

Lily White the Lilligant: Adamant

Quiver Dance, Petal Dance, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain (Will replace with Dream Eater)

Espeon: Adamant

Phsycic, Shadow Ball, Dig, Flash (Obviously will be replaced)

Magnezone: Timid

Flash Cannon, Screech, Thinderbolt, Discharge

I approve of this, very much.

New Pokemon type and the new Eeveelution is one of them. Maybe. Perhaps.

It bugs me more that peeps just personify stuff as cute kawaii desu girls rather than trying to actually TRY and be creative for once.

Luuul. I think Sylveon is the only Eeveelution we'll get this gen, otherwise they would have revealed the other one along with it.

Now, I don't mind some personifications. Most of it is irksome, also, someone should totally draw Leafeon as a buff dude in armor with a sword and shield. Sir Leafeon the Leafy.

ZM is proud of me~ :3

That's because Arcanine is awesome and you're awesome (well, even more) for using it. :3

*sigh* I wish Gerome the Nincada had an Attack boosting, Special Attack nerfing nature. Then it'd be a Lightning Bruiser.

Luuul. I think Sylveon is the only Eeveelution we'll get this gen, otherwise they would have revealed the other one along with it.

Now, I don't mind some personifications. Most of it is irksome, also, someone should totally draw Leafeon as a buff dude in armor with a sword and shield. Sir Leafeon the Leafy.

You never know~

TOO BAD. You only female Leafeon girls.

They let their fame get to them, in a way. They kept underestimating their opponents, too.

He was! It always pissed me off as a kid seeing him mock Joey.

I suppose.

Indeed. Keith walked Bonz through his duel wtith Joey so he could see Joey's cards, stole his henchmen's star chips after Bonz lost, trapped Yugi and friends in an underground labyrinth, tried to cheat Joey out of the finals by stealing his entry card, and to top it all off, he hid his 7 Completed cards in his wristbands during his duel with Joey. And in spite of all that, he still loses to Joey and gets unceremoniously expelled by Pegasus. The only character I can think of who's a bigger asshole is maybe Gozaburo Kaiba.

Edited by Levant Fortner

:3 I won't let ZM down~ I will claim the title! :3

The Champ's title?

I suppose.

Indeed. Keith walked Bonz through his duel wtith Joey so he could see Joey's cards, stole his henchmen's star chips after Bonz lost, trapped Yugi and friends in an underground labyrinth, tried to cheat Joey out of the finals by stealing his entry card, and to top it all off, he hid his 7 Completed cards in his wristbands during his duel with Joey. And in spite of all that, he still loses to Joey and gets unceremoniously expelled by Pegasus. The only character I can think of who's a bigger asshole is maybe Gozaburo Kaiba.

Keith got what was coming to him. And yes, Gozaburo Kaiba was a huge bastard. He was a terrible father to Noah, Seto, and Mokuba, and had no remorse for any of his actions.

Keith got what was coming to him. And yes, Gozaburo Kaiba was a huge bastard. He was a terrible father to Noah, Seto, and Mokuba, and had no remorse for any of his actions.

Indeed

And going back to cards, Relinquished. That effect sounds like a serious bitch - if attacked while it assimilates another monster, the other monster takes the attack and YOU take the resultant LP damage. Of course, Thousand Eyes Restrict is even worse - to the point that it got banned.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Apparently the recommended level for this optional boss I ran into is level 40.

I'm level 31. >_>

Welp. Have a nice death. >_>

I beat Awakening.

Story related spoilers yo.

I'm so disappointed in how Chrom gets the Exalted Falchion. He just gets it... Marth had to go through hell and back just to get the good Falchion. Hell, Eliwood/Hector had to take on some old guards for their respective weapon. Chrom just gets it after some dialogue. No unique chapter. He just gets it. :<

Then again Ike is a dumbass and doesn't bust out the Ragnell until he fights the Black Knight in that one fixed battle thing. sigh

One thing that I can't understand is the fact that Joey made an illegal move when dueling with Espa Roba despite the fact that he probably knew that monsters like Giltia would require a tribute to summon.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I beat Awakening.

Story related spoilers yo.

I'm so disappointed in how Chrom gets the Exalted Falchion. He just gets it... Marth had to go through hell and back just to get the good Falchion. Hell, Eliwood/Hector had to take on some old guards for their respective weapon. Chrom just gets it after some dialogue. No unique chapter. He just gets it. :<

Then again Ike is a dumbass and doesn't bust out the Ragnell until he fights the Black Knight in that one fixed battle thing. sigh

To be fair;

Chrom did have to go through the Awakening ritual, where if he somehow failed he would have died. So there's that.

Also, the great thing about Ike is he didn't need to meet some goofy requierment to get the Ragnell. His MAN levels are through the roof. He Muscles Micaiah, in bed.

And going back to cards, Relinquished. That effect sounds like a serious bitch - if attacked while it assimilates another monster, the other monster takes the attack and YOU take the resultant LP damage. Of course, Thousand Eyes Restrict is even worse - to the point that it got banned.

Was that in the show, too?

Chrom and Ike are pansies, bro:

Marth DID have to go through a ton of hell to get Falchion. Not to mention Gharnef's endless mocking must've been bad.

I don't know what Alm did.

Holy shit, Sigurd. He had to talk to Byron, his dying father, ASAP, and Tyrfing was BROKEN. As for Seliph, he had to rush to the bishop and the kids for the Tyrfing, which was quite a legendary moment.

Leif had to go through quite the hell, as well, to get the Blaggi Sword (is that it? I haven't finished FE5). He got arrested, was on the run for a long while, gets pinned on various occasions, and forced to endure many traps.

Roy's shit, but at least getting the Sword of Seals had a lot of buildup that made it a bit worth it.

Eliwood and Hector had to go through tests to get Durandal and Armads, which was cool. Lyn just got hers out of Athos's trunk. Lame.

Ephraim and Eirika...geez. They had to retake THEIR OWN CASTLE to get Siegmund and Sieglinde, and the people of Renais weren't even cheering for them. Well...Ephraim did run away like a selfish bastard and Eirika...well...yeah.

One thing that I can't understand is the fact that Joey made an illegal move when dueling with Espa Roba despite the fact that he probably knew that monsters like Giltia would require a tribute to summon.

Let's face it, man, there are a LOT of illegal moves in Yu-Gi-Oh.

Was that in the show, too?

Let's face it, man, there are a LOT of illegal moves in Yu-Gi-Oh.

They were. Both were used by Pegasus against Yugi.

Indeed. But this one, I don't think you can even explain since Joey had dueled once under the Battle City rules before that point (and in that duel, he seemed to know that you had to tribute monsters to summon stronger ones).

"I can't attack your monsters, so I'll attack *you*!" -Yusei, the protagonist of 5Ds

And that's case in point.

Edited by Levant Fortner

They were. Both were used by Pegasus against Yugi.

Indeed. But this one, I don't think you can even explain since Joey had dueled once under the Battle City rules before that point (and in that duel, he seemed to know that you had to tribute monsters to summon stronger ones).

It's been a long time since I saw that duel.

The Battle City rules are still my favorite.