Rhyperior@Life Orb

Solid Rock

Modest

HP 252/Attack 4/Speed 252

Rock Wrecker

Earthquake

Giga Impact

Dragon Rush

My sweepin' Rhyperior is modestly strong. Rock Wrecker and Earthquake for superior coverage. Giga Impact is there for neutrality and Dragon Rush beause no one uses it. It's certainly better than the overrated Outrage. Get at my Rhyperior, she'll rip you a new anus.

>sees that it's a Modest nature

Ouch. Now, I don't really care THAT much about natures, though I'd generally settle for a neutral one over one that hinders a stat it'd actually use.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Rhyperior@Life Orb

Solid Rock

Modest

HP 252/Attack 4/Speed 252

Rock Wrecker

Earthquake

Giga Impact

Dragon Rush

My sweepin' Rhyperior is modestly strong. Rock Wrecker and Earthquake for superior coverage. Giga Impact is there for neutrality and Dragon Rush beause no one uses it. It's certainly better than the overrated Outrage. Get at my Rhyperior, she'll rip you a new anus.

*Sends out Ferrothorn*

What the fuck. Those stupid things in the Torvus Bog take, like, 20 energy per hit, and shock me at long range. And they take 5 billion hits to kill. And they're under water in the room next to the save point. What the fuck. And I thought Sheegoths were bad. These things are twenty times worse!

What the fuck. Those stupid things in the Torvus Bog take, like, 20 energy per hit, and shock me at long range. And they take 5 billion hits to kill. And they're under water in the room next to the save point. What the fuck. And I thought Sheegoths were bad. These things are twenty times worse!

What a pingas those are.

Welcome to Metroid Prime 2.

>sees that it's a Modest nature

Ouch. Now, I don't really care THAT much about natures, though I'd generally settle for a neutral one over one that hinders a stat it'd actually use.

It's a joke set, silly. My actual Rhyperior has Dragon Tail anyway.

-sends out Chandelure-

Uguuugugguuuggguguu, I was doing pretty good up until then! I bet those things are going to screw me over several times... Hell, I haven't even gotten to the dreaded Boost Guardian yet...

Dude, once you get to the Spider Guardian, you'll wish you were fighting the Boost Guardian again.

Edited by David the SecondWorld