The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I was a child. I wanted a pocket knife, but my mother thought it would be too dangerous, so she got me something looked like a pocket knife to appease me. :Knoll:

I see

/pats Charlie

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Mudkip for me...best starter statistically...

Same, mainly bcause most of the alternate options for water types in Hoenn fail to interest me, and the ones that do don't come until at least halfway through the game.

Same, mainly bcause most of the alternate options for water types in Hoenn fail to interest me, and the ones that do don't come until at least halfway through the game.

Good MKS

I did, but it didn't stop the teacher from yelling at me.

That sucks.

Speaking of weapons, a couple of years ago in the 8th grade. My class and I went to D.C. for a Pro Life march in January, and the hotel we stayed in had an underground mall. There was this one shop that sold all kinds of weapons RIGHT NEAR THE ENTRANCE. Knives, tasers, brass knuckles, you name it. I got a pair of brass knuckles for $20 (waste of money, and you'll see why) while my friends got knives. Eventually, one of my friend's mom found out, called our moms, and got the weapons taken away. Well, I dunno what a 13-14 year old would do with a pair of brass knuckles, and I'm pretty sure the guy who owned the shop is in jail right now.

I can't :(:

wha-what is this sad emoticon? where is the other one?

That's a default emoticon. It probably replaced the old one during the upgrade. :Knoll:

You could just use this one e6yvig.jpg if you like.

he is a guy after all, there are things about us that others see easier than we do...

omg Tangerine hacked Charlie's account, the world has ended....

Edited by James Bond

Wait, ZM, why did your school force a political view on you in the 8th grade? Also, how many hot dogs do I need for Bub-ulber? I get so annoyed from running to and from Petulburg for that jerk I lose track.

omg Tangerine hacked Charlie's account, the world has ended....

Tangerine hasn't hacked my account, silly.

It's not like she would have to. I would give her my password if she asked. I trust her.

he is a guy after all, there are things about us that others see easier than we do.....

Yeah.

Wait, ZM, why did your school force a political view on you in the 8th grade? Also, how many hot dogs do I need for Bub-ulber? I get so annoyed from running to and from Petulburg for that jerk I lose track.

Catholic school, Emerald.