• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the ears.

And yes. Baboons do suck. ARM SLICE

Totally the ears, adorable.

And yes, Arm Slice. It's like they have a Choice Scarf on and just spam it. My Medic only bound their arms once, just one time out of every Baboon encounter. Also expect an update today(25th).

And yes, Arm Slice. It's like they have a Choice Scarf on and just spam it. My Medic only bound their arms once, just one time out of every Baboon encounter. Also expect an update today(25th).

Just don't retire her since that will get rid of her permantly. >_>

Yeah.... They're probably the worst normal enemy there just because of that and how they one shot almost anyone.

>_<

Yeah.... They're probably the worst normal enemy there just because of that and how they one shot almost anyone.

>_> <_<

That sucks.

True. Heavy armor helps so only my Landsknecht and Fortress could survive the attack.

I've actually gotten past the 4th boss so now I can explore the last story labyrinth.

It better be 5 floors. :<

!!!

I JUST noticed that the demonic looking wings on the Ur-Child look very similar to Primeval and the Abyssal God's bodies.

More lore! >w<

Edited by Ein

I wish every class could equip heavy armor. Speed modifiers be condemend. I hate how the Baboon King is showing me that my group isn't made for dishing out damage fast enough, wiped out my Medic and Runemaster with that double healer attack. He must be boss two from EO1 or related to it. But yeah, level 40, got it to red health, HEEHEE nope.

Cute sig, Ein.

Only 3 classes are man enough for heavy armor.

Killing one of the Rollers will reduce the damage it deals with the attack. It won't stop but you'll take less damage so yeah....

Your Runemaster should be able to help kill one quickly especially if they use Ice Coffin. Only way I was able to kill on. >_>

Chrom is so screwed.

I used Ice Coffin and still failed. Maybe I made the mistake of trying to bind his arms, used Ice Coffin too early or was too afraid to take out the other Heal Roller out of fear for an insta death attack. Iunno.

Penetrate > Aether

I used Ice Coffin and still failed. Maybe I made the mistake of trying to bind his arms, used Ice Coffin too early or was too afraid to take out the other Heal Roller out of fear for an insta death attack. Iunno.

Penetrate > Aether

Nono. Binding its arms is great but it sucks when you can't do so fast enough or the bind doesn't last long enough....

They learned from the best. The best being The Penetrator.

but I am hungry....

/eats Ein's brain...oh there is no brain....

Nowi. You just won't like it.