• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Ein, I've noticed after I've played EO2 my parties haven't been 'optimal'. Like, in EO1 I ended up with a Protector, Ronin, Survivalist, Alchemist and Medic, which can be considered 'optimal' for the main story 'cause Defender/Immunize shenanigans. Which I spammed every boss battle luul. While in EO2 I have a Protector, Ronin, War Magus, Gunner and a Medic. I kind of don'f feel like listing my EO3/4 parties, but you get the idea.

Devdan has the best Luna animation in PoR.

Olivia is a pretty princess. That's why she should be an Assassin.

I dunno...

Just Pavise, she can't get Aegis due to no boring Paladin class. Speaking of Aegis, I'd only have Sully as a Paladin just for the skill alone to pass it on to Kjelle the adorable, after that it's Great Knight for her since I can't stand Paladins.

As I see it, Paladins are no more boring than Great Knights, especially in a game where mages are generally the nastiest ranged threats.

Ein, I felt like asking this for a while, who is that in your sig? I know Chrom's on the right, but I don't know who's on the left.

A Landsknecht (Sp?).

EO better be awesome as you two hype it up to be. ;/

Eh. It's a nice game. No story or annoying main characters that take away from everything.

Unless you want them to be annoying main characters. :B

Ein, I felt like asking this for a while, who is that in your sig? I know Chrom's on the right, but I don't know who's on the left.

Overpowered Landskencht girl.

I don't see anyone with 48 HP and decent bases at level 1 in FE.

vaikenoire.png

Eh. It's a nice game. No story or annoying main characters that take away from everything.

Unless you want them to be annoying main characters. :B

vaikenoire.png

Fun Fact: I love the EO series because you can make up all sorts of wacky backstories for your group, and because it feels good to overcome things that give you trouble. (in my case, every Mantis FOE and currently the Baboon King) Also luuul image.

Unf, Ina is too pretty and awesome. She is, dare I say... waifu material. But yeah Ina is too awesome.

Asdfghjkl... Any Final Fantasy game (Pre-Eleven) if you have any (I recommend 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, Tactics, and Crystal Chronicles). F-Zero or Metroid work well too. My personal favorites, the Baten Kaitos games. Or just play a Mario game. I could think of something else, but that's up to you.

I don't have Baten Kaitos or a FF game.

NES:* Balloon Trip (ROM)SNES:* Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest (VC)* Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (VC)* Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (Genealogy of the Holy War, Japanese only, ROM)* Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Japanese only, ROM)N64:* The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)* Paper Mario (VC)* Super Mario 64 (VC)* The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (VC)* Mario Kart 64 (VC)GCN:* The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker* Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door* Super Mario Sunshine* Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance* Luigi's Mansion* Wario World* Super Smash Bros. Melee* Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour* Mario Kart: Double Dash!!* Mario Party 4* Mario Party 5* Mario Party 6* Mario Party 7* Crash Nitro KartWii:* Wii Sports* Wii Play* Wii Fit* Super Mario Galaxy 2* New Super Mario Bros. Wii* Mario Kart Wii* Animal Crossing: City Folk* Super Smash Bros. Brawl* Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party* Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2WiiWare:* Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney* Phoenix Wright: Justice For All* Phoenix Wright: Trials & TribulationsGBC:* Mario TennisGBA:* Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga* Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World* Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3* Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi (Sword of Seals, Japanese only, ROM)* Fire Emblem* Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (ROM)* Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (ROM)* Mother 3 (Japanese only, ROM)* Donkey Kong Country (GBA port)* Pokemon Emerald* Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire* The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (ROM)* Megaman Battle Network (ROM)* Sonic Advance* Sonic Advance 2DS:* Super Mario 64 DS* Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time* Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story* New Super Mario Bros.* Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Miniland Mayhem* Super Princess Peach* Mario Kart DS* Mario Party DS* Mario Hoops 3 On 3* The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks* Pokemon Pearl* Pokemon Platinum* Pokemon SoulSilver* Pokemon White* Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (ROM)* Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo (New Mystery of the Emblem, Japanese only, ROM)* Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (ROM)* Drawn to Life* LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy3DS:* Fire Emblem: AwakeningXbox 360:* Modern Warfare 2* LEGO BatmanMisc.:* Touhou Project 6: Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil* Touhou Project 13: Ten Desires* Minecraft

Grab bag.