• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

So I beat the Baboon King. I was doing it wrong the entire time, see, I was focusing only on him even with his Heal Rollers out, but then I was all, 'What if he's weak to fire'. He isn't, but the Flame Rune did hit everyone. I don't know why I didn't do that in the first place, better than relying on Penetrate when my Landsknecht should be using other stuff. SIGH. Well, I feel better now and all I have to do is just try harder and be smart about bosses, I've been taking them lightly durr hurr.

Hooray Emerald.

Isn't that where you have to beat the game in two Song of Time cycles?

Yes. One for the beginning (getting the ocarina) and the other for the rest of the game.

I'm just doing the dungeons and a few sidequests. No way is the entire game doable 100% in two cycles.

He's right, It's absolutely impossible to 100% the game in 2 3 Day cycles since some sidequests have branching paths and you need to go to another cycle to take the different path. (Ex: Bring the mail to either Kafei's mom or the postman).

I think I might do the Kafei and Anju sidequest, too, but then no Bomb mask. I think Sakon has to escape.

Good luck with that.

BTW, i think the run is basically over if you don't get to Romani ranch by the time (before Romani gets abducted). You need to get Epona from there, after all and it's the only way to get to Great Bay.

There is a glitch I could use to bomb blast over the fence to Great Bay, but I'd rather get Epona and a bottle.

I've seen bomb glitches executed in ocarina of time.

Although i never tried it myself.