Least Favorite Stage

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT IS WHY I what? how do you do that? any ways I myself LOVE the Izuka lvl. I kill my least favorite character in the game got Ranulf, Tibarn, Elincia, Pelleas, Volke, Nealuchi, Reyson and Nephenee to max there.

The lava only hits the darker patches on the ground.

Oh no one ever told me that -_- and to think for 3 playthoughs I've hated that lvl. anymore fun facts you have for me? like what is an resistance tile or how you tell what pieces of the bridge that collapse etc.

What is a resistance tile?

I agree that Izuka's level is good for experience, but it's really annoying trying to chase him around when he keeps warping.

I loved the volcano level thing. Seriously. I got to it just before I had to go to bed so I saved. Got up, got towards the boss, went to school. Came back and beat it in five more minutes, then went onto the next chapter. No battle save needed except to go to bed, and no restarted was done. I actually lured half of the enemies onto the lava tiles and then utterly destroyed them. Mia was MVP that chapter, too.

I loved the volcano level thing. Seriously. I got to it just before I had to go to bed so I saved. Got up, got towards the boss, went to school. Came back and beat it in five more minutes, then went onto the next chapter. No battle save needed except to go to bed, and no restarted was done. I actually lured half of the enemies onto the lava tiles and then utterly destroyed them. Mia was MVP that chapter, too.

Yeah, I thought that was a lot of fun.

Other levels I hate: anything in Part 3 with the Dawn Brigade.

Other levels I hate: anything in Part 3 with the Dawn Brigade.

what!? but one of them has 3-13 archer...

Well then now my least favorite part is the Bridge not because the collapsing but because the damn shine barriers. Wait anyone knows how to get rid off those because I am a newb playing though only 3 (now one since I deleted the file :( and I really need to know this kinda stuff) any ways yeah.

Edited by smashmaniac2008

Well then now my least favorite part is the Bridge not because the collapsing but because the damn shine barriers. Wait anyone knows how to get rid off those because I am a newb playing though only 3 (now one since I deleted the file :( and I really need to know this kinda stuff) any ways yeah.

They disappear after a certain number of turns (forgot how many).

They don't go away.

Aw man and also yu-gi-oh so uncool.

Is that referring to me?

im pretty sure he was talking about BLS.

anyway, i like the Dawn Brigade chapters in part 3 because unlike the other levels, they provide something of a challenge, rather than Greil-Merc-Typical "annihilate everything and seize the throne", although to tell the truth, that really doesnt apply until part 4, when most units are 3rd tier.