In my opinion....

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem is the best psychological horror action-adventure game I've ever seen! I remember those times when, my siblings would play it and scare the hell out of us and those sanity effects, ahh, making you wonder whether it was the game or was it really happening :') Good TimesNewYearsEmoticon.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetheart, you're going to serve in the army, right? Please hurry up and go, so we don't have anymore of your megalomaniac, snarky, unkind comments.

Wow what the fuck lux literally telling someone to go get themselves killed just because they were unnotably mean

really

was your account hacked by one of our cute little bundles of rage or something

I didn't say to have himself be killed. I just want him to go away if he's gonna keep acting like this.

And being in the army, I believe, would occupy all his time. But I'm not sure about that.

these are literally the same thing

Wow what the fuck lux literally telling someone to go get themselves killed just because they were unnotably mean

really

was your account hacked by one of our cute little bundles of rage or something

Well, I do tell people from time to time "Go kill yourself"

Does that make me worse

If you agree that those aren't different then this

Sweetheart, you're going to serve in the army, right? Please hurry up and go, so we don't have anymore of your megalomaniac, snarky, unkind comments.

is saying that you want him to get killed

Well, I do tell people from time to time "Go kill yourself"

Does that make me worse

depends on the context. you really don't seem like a seriousposter to me

lol go troll logic

how is that troll logic

You told him to hurry and go to the military if he was gonna, then said you didn't say he should get himself killed, and finally said that you weren't arguing that being in the military and getting yourself killed were different things. These three things are literally impossible to all be true.

>I want him to go away

>I know that he'll go away and that's going to the army

>I want him to go to the army so he is not active here

>I just want him to not be active here--it does not matter how, I just know that's the way

>I wish death upon neither him nor anyone else

There is no "GO TO THE ARMY TO DIE" it's "go to the army so you don't post here--you'll be busy there."

And if you /still/ think I want him to die, then, well, that's your problem.

I wasn't arguing over whether those were different.

by saying this you admitted that telling him to hurry and go to do military stuff wasn't necessarily different from telling him to die, so sure you didn't directly state it, but you didn't need to

by saying this you admitted that telling him to hurry and go to do military stuff wasn't necessarily different from telling him to die, so sure you didn't directly state it, but you didn't need to

... I'm going to try one more time.

I am /directly stating right here/ that I want him to go to the army so he's inactive, /not so he'll die/.

There, a direct statement to replace what /you/ believe to be an implied one.

... I'm going to try one more time.

I am /directly stating right here/ that I want him to go to the army so he's inactive, /not so he'll die/.

There, a direct statement to replace what /you/ believe to be an implied one.

This directly contradicts that statement though. In order to get rid of the implications of wanting him to die, you would have to argue that joining the military and dying are not necessarily the same thing. I would disagree though, and say that this is a lack of judgment on your part >8888]

Okay, let me clarify.

>Going to the army can lead to dying

>I mistated it. I meant "cause and effect" not /dying/.

>I wish the /cause/, but not the /effect/.

>Therefore yes, I was wrong before by saying they were the same thing.

And no, there's a chance of coming back from the army alive.

Is there a chance of coming back from the army alive AND with a brain which could still be considered legitimately functional and human after being forced to undergo desensitization of killing by your government, though?