Rejection x5

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. but '...' is not even a post. It's a waste of space.

'...' is also a name of a member. Maybe a message is being sent to try to convince ... to accept TLS... or something else I can't make out of them.

... Or they're useless messages.

'...' is also a name of a member. Maybe a message is being sent to try to convince ... to accept TLS... or something else I can't make out of them.

Well Metal Arc has called that specific member a 'troll' so.......

I just don't think '.....' should be accepted as a post in any case. It's just annoying I guess. At least make some sort of: :mellow:

She knows too much...

*gets out Terry the Terminator*

She knows too much...

*gets out Terry the Terminator*

Eeeek!!! I don't know who that is, but I don't like the "Terminator" part!

YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I LIVE, SO HA!!!

Eeeek!!! I don't know who that is, but I don't like the "Terminator" part!

YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I LIVE, SO HA!!!

Fireman knows where everybody lives

Also, Terry the Terminator is one of my three elite shovels.

Terry the Terminator has a shotgun attached to it. :o

lol, When I was little I once had 3 boyfriends at the same time! I was little, I didn't know the term, "cheating." They would all fight over me and eventually when I did know that term, I had to choose. Then later, we broke up because we were too young for dating and we didn't act like boyfriend and girlfriend to each other.

Now after I moved... I don't have anybody. :( I'm just about the least popular person in my grade, actually.

lol, When I was little I once had 3 boyfriends at the same time! I was little, I didn't know the term, "cheating." They would all fight over me and eventually when I did know that term, I had to choose. Then later, we broke up because we were too young for dating and we didn't act like boyfriend and girlfriend to each other.

Now after I moved... I don't have anybody. :( I'm just about the least popular person in my grade, actually.

You sound hot and lonely.

A serious question: Why do I get better luck with girls when I wear glasses? All I did was borrow glasses from my friend to see how his vision was and joke flirted with a girl who always ignored me. Weird huh?

A serious question: Why do I get better luck with girls when I wear glasses? All I did was borrow glasses from my friend to see how his vision was and joke flirted with a girl who always ignored me. Weird huh?

*Puts on glasses*

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

I try.

Girls always get shy when I say something romantic. Maybe because I'm not wearing glasses.

*wears glasses*

*Puts on glasses*

lol, I can't even see the glasses! :)