Anyone have any information of butthurt fanboy/troll "endgame"

Esaka

I have seen on Gfaqs far too much, essentially he is a nostalgia turd who hates modern Nintendo with a fiery passion.

TBH, his hate feels very... well... stupid. But the fact he doesn't have any troll patterns or behaviors bugs me.

So obvious question, anyone got any dirt, "cool story bro", or 34 on him?

I liked him, our hatred towards modern Nintendo, or nostalgia fanboy-ness was in sync, and it was fun to read the shitstorms he'd get in. :(

But no I don't, but why are you asking? u mad? trollface.jpg

34 on Endgame? Men are weird, "oh I hate this person sooooo much, so I want to see them have sex."

There's nothing wrong with being a nostalgia turd, old games are generally a lot better than the crap produced today.

Edited by Darros

There's nothing wrong with being a nostalgia turd, old games are generally a lot better than the crap produced today.

"Old games" could mean those games back in the 1st and 2nd generations of console gaming. Which are worse.

Hey, FE12 was a great game! That was released in 2010!

this forum can say the dumbest shit

"The cries of the children are the cries of victory. Still, victory must learn wisdom.

"How shall the state be most vigorous? It shall be most vigorous when it is without conflict. How shall it be without conflict? When it is without disagreement. How shall disagreement be banished? By banishing the four causes of disagreement: lies, foolish talk, boastful talk, and talk which serves only to incite quarrels. How shall the four causes be banished? By speaking only Correct Thought. Then shall the state be without disagreement. Being without disagreement it shall be without conflict. Being without conflict it shall be vigorous, strong, and secure."

yeah but who isn't I'm like all the retards combined like the dairugger XV of retards or something and it feels pretty boner you just gotta ACCEPT it yo

"The cries of the children are the cries of victory. Still, victory must learn wisdom.

"How shall the state be most vigorous? It shall be most vigorous when it is without conflict. How shall it be without conflict? When it is without disagreement. How shall disagreement be banished? By banishing the four causes of disagreement: lies, foolish talk, boastful talk, and talk which serves only to incite quarrels. How shall the four causes be banished? By speaking only Correct Thought. Then shall the state be without disagreement. Being without disagreement it shall be without conflict. Being without conflict it shall be vigorous, strong, and secure."

I get it I'm sorry I shouldn't be mean to people

I get it I'm sorry I shouldn't be mean to people

It's OK I just really like quoting that stuff.

I mean umm

"Correct Thought guides the populace. The joy of speaking Correct Thought is the joy of the populace."

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

"Old games" could mean those games back in the 1st and 2nd generations of console gaming. Which are worse.

I guess. Old (to me) is NES and SNES though. That stuff is really old.