Round 45 SF Splicing Competition

Amelia

10pvuco.png

Because rules are important:

• No mass Customing, you may custom a bit to make your mug look good/making it work, such as working on shading a bit, but try not to go overboard.
  • You can use any color palette, you aren't chained to FE colors, go ahead and recolor to your hearts content.
  • You have to use at least 1 piece of each mug, that shouldn't be too hard.
  • You may use only the set given, no other mugs.
  • 16 color limit, don't go crazy with your colors. >_> 15 on your mug +1 for background. This might be a bit of trouble for some, so I'll be a bit lenient with this rule. I just don't want to see mugs with like 50 colors with rainbows.
  • The winner will be determined by voting, if there is a tie, the poll will be edited to include only the ties, and revoted upon.
  • FOR VOTING YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF, it is dishonorable to yourself.
  • Hosts may enter contests
  • Only 1 mug per member
  • Winner of the contest will choose the next set, but seriously, don't be a jerk and choose a set with all different body sizes/things that won't fit, choose things that would be an interesting set

Dealine: December 31st!

The 16-color limit kinda made me had a hard time... >_<

Sophia's face + Wendy's Hair + Franz's Armor

And the outcome of this is pretty... weird... She looked like a petite Wendy 2.0 :blink:

91730.png

Colors used: Gale's Headband thingy for the Headband, Eyes/Hair = Wil's Eye/Hair Color, Armor color = The FE6's Ilian Cavaliers duo,

Undershirt thingy = Legault's Cape Color... Skin, well... Recolored Sophia's skin color to Wendy's, since dealing with pale colors is a fiddly nightmare!

Does it suck? Pretty much since I'm new to this splicing competitions and stuff. Oh wait... I already suck!

Edited by Frosty the Blizzardkitty

It's been a while since I've done one of these.

SpliceContest45-1.png

Hair is Wendy and Sophia, a bit of customing near the hairline. The armor is Franz, the trim on the shoulder pad is actually part of Sophia's hair. The cloak is (obviously) Sophia's. The trim on the rest of the armor is combination of Franz and Wendy. A small bit of Franz's hair is used in the trim there. Face is just Wendy, minus the headband. It just looks different probably because of the eyes.

I still hate hair shading.

Edited by Octavian

Well that was hard!

Splice-Week45.png

Just so everyone knows that I didn't go crazy with editing:

Hair: Left side was Wendy and Sophia, middle/top was Franz, right side was Sophia, Franz, and Wendy.

Pauldrons: Sophia's head and Franz's pauldrons, trim was Wendy's trim and the shape from Franz's hair.

Cape: Sophia's hair and Franz's pauldrons. The clip things was Franz's trim.

Tried my best to make him look unique and he sill looks fairly similar to them all. Especially the chest plate, had NO idea what to do there. laugh.gif

Edited by eCut

Well that was hard!

Splice-Week45.png

Just so everyone knows that I didn't go crazy with editing:

Hair: Left side was Wendy and Sophia, middle/top was Franz, right side was Sophia, Franz, and Wendy.

Pauldrons: Sophia's head and Franz's pauldrons, trim was Wendy's trim and the shape from Franz's hair.

Cape: Sophia's hair and Franz's pauldrons. The clip things was Franz's trim.

Tried my best to make him look unique and he sill looks fairly similar to them all. Especially the chest plate, had NO idea what to do there. laugh.gif

I love that trim! And here I was thinking that using Sophia's hair for trim was original, yours looks so clean and interesting! And the hair shape's really fun and elaborate too.

contestfinal.png

Ok, while I was making it my PC crashed. I had to , but then Paint crashed. Eventually, I managed to finish it. While I was uploading it, my PC crashed again. I tried to do it with my brother's Mac, but I couldn't connect to the Internet. I managed to use my PC but it crashed while I was writing this message. Fortunately I had copied it into a notepad, so I pasted it. I'm so lucky. °ç°