I must be sick.

Mufasa

I need some sort of RPG fantasy awesomeness. Like Tales of Symphonia. But not a tales game.

Well, it doesn't even have to be a video game at this point. I'm just in a rut right now in my life.

*Lyle sits in a hole while everyone walks around it, paying him no attention as he watches.*

^That's pretty much how I feel right now.

It's not a cry for attention, it's just that everyone seems to have a direction in life, and I'm stuck in a hole.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

When I get annoyed by something, I usually remain silent for long periods of time.

Speaking of which....

THIS

THIS

AND MORE OF THIS

Well of course. It's not you guys. It's me.

I've heard that line before.

...waitaminute no I haven't.

Edited by Branded_Blade

Maybe. I think I need something new and exciting in my life. Lately it's been the same droll day. like there's nothing substantial to keep me from staying in bed all day.

I need a new amazing video game.

I feel that way sometimes too.

That will probably make you feel better. . .

I feel that way sometimes too.

That will probably make you feel better. . .

Well I know everyone feels this way, but I'm the kind of guy who always has to be thinking away of doing something or else I go crazy. (Like I am now.) If I'm in a rut, I feel like I can't do anything. And it drives me wild.

Well I know everyone feels this way, but I'm the kind of guy who always has to be thinking away of doing something or else I go crazy. (Like I am now.) If I'm in a rut, I feel like I can't do anything. And it drives me wild.

Ah. Well, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure of what you should do. I'm sorry.

usually I just sleep or take a nap, or watch something funny if this happens to me, I feel great right after

Ah. Well, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure of what you should do. I'm sorry.

Thanks. It's okay.

You know what I could really use? I need to get myself an X-box 360 and play some GTA 4. I think that would cure me of my ills.

Unfortunetly I have no money.

Thanks. It's okay.

You know what I could really use? I need to get myself an X-box 360 and play some GTA 4. I think that would cure me of my ills.

Unfortunetly I have no money.

All right. . .

=/ Hit a gutter again. . .

All right. . .

=/ Hit a gutter again. . .

Well, I'm gonna take a 9 hour or so nap. Also known as going to bed. That'll probably help. Thanks everyone.

Night all.