*Has been possessed*

Florete

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here at last... *chases Fox*

*Goes with raven*

whatever is possessing her wants to kill me, cuz i was able to injure whoever is possessing fox.

*Goes with raven*

whatever is possessing her wants to kill me, cuz i was able to injure whoever is possessing fox.

I see, hopefully you never hurt Fox. Injuring the possessor might hurt her too...

Oh right. Y'know I'd completely forgot about this. Ah well, I'll leave it to you, Raven.

I'll do what I can.

I see, hopefully you never hurt Fox. Injuring the possessor might hurt her too...

I'll do what I can.

Yeah I thought of that, but the possessor doesnt want to get injured so he keeps guarding or healing fox's body (she said it was a man........and that he was gonna "enjoy" her body because "she's great in "THAT" area"....(fox posted those herself)

Yeah I thought of that, but the possessor doesnt want to get injured so he keeps guarding or healing fox's body (she said it was a man........and that he was gonna "enjoy" her body because "she's great in "THAT" area"....(fox posted those herself)

I ... Wait, what do you mean by ""THAT" area"? It's not "THAT" area, is it? But a man in Fox's body, it wouldn't be the same, would it?

I ... Wait, what do you mean by ""THAT" area"? It's not "THAT" area, is it? But a man in Fox's body, it wouldn't be the same, would it?

Not between the legs area. THE OTHER AREA.

Just exorcise it so we don't have to think about it.

What could I possibly do to her breasts to save Fox?

NO! Im saying her possessor was going to ENJOY THEM! I didnt say you have to fondle them!

This topic is getting....disturbing....yet interesting....

I'll just stop at disturbing. Now if that thing in Fox broke free...

I'll just stop at disturbing. Now if that thing in Fox broke free...

it would either molest women or possess another one.

NO! Im saying her possessor was going to ENJOY THEM! I didnt say you have to fondle them!

...Ugh! We need to do something about this thing, we need to free her, I'm the key, but what the hell do I do?

...Ugh! We need to do something about this thing, we need to free her, I'm the key, but what the hell do I do?

She just said to get you, I thought you'd know.

I think Fox wants you to perform CPR on her;) ....and suck out her ghost?

Edited by Fireman