Random game quiz

Serene

Alright here's the second one of my quizzes

1. How does Sargent Johnson from the Halo series die

2. What happens to the character you like the most at the final battle of Riviera

3. What is the name of the computer you have to shut down in Phantasy Star II (it's name is the same as an infamous Metroid character)

4. Which F-Zero pilot is the driver of the Little Wyvnern machine

5. Which class of character's from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles was famous for having the fastest focus attack charge in the game (which class charged their focus attack fastest)

6. In Paper Mario TYD what is the affect of eating a basic mushroom

7. Which Spliter Cell game has Sam Fisher investigating who deployed a missle that sank a U.S ship on Independence day.

8. Name all five Halo books

9. Where do you get the blackglasses in Ruby and Sappire version

10. How many frag granades does it take to equal (in cost) one Spartan Laser from Halo

11. What is Ein's Execution level skill from Riviera

12. Name the main villian from Final Fantasy Five

13. Name the Mario Kart 64 stage with the most potential for getting hit by stage hazzards on Mirror Mode

14. Name the three bonus character's for Soul Caliber 2 (each console got it's own character)

15. What level of diffculty is needed to reach the third phase of the Final Boss of the first half of Phantasy Star Onine

16. Where do you find Mira in Star Wars Knight's of the Old Republic II

17: What is the call sign for the Patriot's in Metal Gear Solid (it's also famous for being in Luigi's Codec Call)

18: What does Myra's Fifth Finisher do in Killer Instict Gold

19: Who Voices King Dedede in Kirby 64

20: Name for me all the color's of Yoshi that are in Yoshi's Story

21: When can you drive the Wolfen in Star Fox Assult

22: Name the series of game's that Riviera hails from

23: What suit in Super Metroid allowed you to go underwater

24: Give me the three number serial number for the Spartan that appeared in DOA4

25: In Starfox Adventure's, how do you solve the puzzle that involves the totum pole undergroud (in the Lightfoot tribes area (?)

Answer's due on Monday

Nite, I knew 10 of them so I would've still been in the lead but the other TWO (not three, I only got 12 right, that's what you originally said Serene) I got lucky on.

I'll PM you the answers Serene.

Alright here's the second one of my quizzes

1. How does Sargent Johnson from the Halo series die ?

2. What happens to the character you like the most at the final battle of Riviera ?

3. What is the name of the computer you have to shut down in Phantasy Star II (it's name is the same as an infamous Metroid character) ?

4. Which F-Zero pilot is the driver of the Little Wyvnern machine

5. Which class of character's from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles was famous for having the fastest focus attack charge in the game (which class charged their focus attack fastest) ?

6. In Paper Mario TYD what is the affect of eating a basic mushroom 5+ HP

7. Which Spliter Cell game has Sam Fisher investigating who deployed a missle that sank a U.S ship on Independence day. ?

8. Name all five Halo books ?

9. Where do you get the blackglasses in Ruby and Sappire version ?

10. How many frag granades does it take to equal (in cost) one Spartan Laser from Halo ?

11. What is Ein's Execution level skill from Riviera ?

12. Name the main villian from Final Fantasy Five?

13. Name the Mario Kart 64 stage with the most potential for getting hit by stage hazzards on Mirror Mode ?

14. Name the three bonus character's for Soul Caliber 2 (each console got it's own character)

15. What level of diffculty is needed to reach the third phase of the Final Boss of the first half of Phantasy Star Onine

16. Where do you find Mira in Star Wars Knight's of the Old Republic II

17: What is the call sign for the Patriot's in Metal Gear Solid (it's also famous for being in Luigi's Codec Call)

18: What does Myra's Fifth Finisher do in Killer Instict Gold

19: Who Voices King Dedede in Kirby 64 Sakurai

20: Name for me all the color's of Yoshi that are in Yoshi's Story ?

21: When can you drive the Wolfen in Star Fox Assult ?

22: Name the series of game's that Riviera hails from ?

23: What suit in Super Metroid allowed you to go underwater Frog Suit

24: Give me the three number serial number for the Spartan that appeared in DOA4 ?

25: In Starfox Adventure's, how do you solve the puzzle that involves the totum pole undergroud (in the Lightfoot tribes area (?)

Answer's due on Monday

Yeah, I only know a few. Things I left blank are one I've given up on.

Nite, I knew 10 of them so I would've still been in the lead but the other TWO (not three, I only got 12 right, that's what you originally said Serene) I got lucky on.

I'll PM you the answers Serene.

Score is sent back, also you got a 13 on the last one

Yeah, I only know a few. Things I left blank are one I've given up on.

Score has been sent

Score is sent back, also you got a 13 on the last one

Score has been sent

You lied in the PM then. :X

Also, this one was much harder >_>

You lied in the PM then. :X

Also, this one was much harder >_>

If you see a +1 next to a c it means you got two point's because you gave a description

Alright I'm not going to give this quiz, since you bunch of people can't answer them. I'll still give the answer's tomorrow, it just won't count.

Quiz three will involve only F-Zero so get your knowledge ready

Alright I'm not going to give this quiz, since you bunch of people can't answer them. I'll still give the answer's tomorrow, it just won't count.

Quiz three will involve only F-Zero so get your knowledge ready

Good, a quiz based around something is a good idea. When you try to make a quiz based around the entire video game universe, results are going to be bad. The video game universe is just too large and some of your questions are just too obscure to answer, even with Google help.

I'm definitely acing this F-Zero quiz.

Good, a quiz based around something is a good idea. When you try to make a quiz based around the entire video game universe, results are going to be bad. The video game universe is just too large and some of your questions are just too obscure to answer, even with Google help.

I'm definitely acing this F-Zero quiz.

I don't know, I can make it hard.

But the F-Zero's in question are the First one F-Zero X, and F-Zero GX along with Captain Falcon from Brawl

Here it is

1. Name the driver of the Little Wyvern machine (Also has a name and nearly similar appearence in Starfox)

2. Give the the origion of both the white/pink, and Black alternative costumes of Captain Falcon for Brawl

3. On what tracks from F-Zero X does the Distant Planet music come from

4. Name the alleged place of Captain Falcon's birth

5. What is the name of the main character from the F-Zero anime. And what happens to him at the end of the anime

6. What happens to Black Shadow at the start of the F-Zero GX story mode (It's shown in a cutscene)

7. Name Pico's origional Ocupation

8. (easy question) Which game feature the Death Race.

(Bonus questions)

9. Name all the F-Zero machines, numbers, and their respected Drivers. (+1 for each one right)

10. Name every track in F-Zero GX in Grand Prix mode, their description, and diffculty level (+1 per correct answer)

You have till Wensday