Katawa Shoujo

Inui

She has two. Also, Lilly's first is horribly placed ("omg I love you so much oh hey btw let's give my HEALTHY ADOLESCENT SEX DRIVE a test drive shall we? ara ara~~~") and even more horribly written. Actually the general pattern seems to be that the first ero scene for each girl is the worst-motivated. Except Emi's. Emisex always actually seems reasonable in the circumstances, although there's a sense in which it's just a distraction from her... issues.

I don't really think the first Rin scene can truly be thought of as a sex scene in a way. And there was nothing wrong with Lily's first scene :angry: It's right after her confession which is one of the best parts of the entire game! I can't really comment on the writing though, other than there being the expected blind girl first time learning what a penis is like thing. But yeah, that trend does seem to show up a lot. As for Emi, I think her scenes were meant to be more humorous which is why they work out so well.

Hmm, I only started recently myself(I've been a bit out of the loop as of late, haha)

My first run through was with Emi, and I am going through with Lilly in my current, second go through.

I was planning on proceeding with Hanako, then Shizune, then Rin after that, once I finished this one. Is that a bad plan, or should I be fine to keep going?

Is that a bad plan, or should I be fine to keep going?

The best way to playthrough the game is to do so in an order like this: Do Kenji's route first, then do Emi's route before Rin, and Hanako and Shizune's route before Lily's, essentially making the last route you play be either Lily's or Rin's.

No matter what you do though, don't do Shizune's route last. Hanako and Shizune should be done before Lily's because there are plot points shown in Lily's route that pertain to Shizune and Hanako that are portrayed much better in their respective routes and the same is true for doing Emi's route before Rin's route.