ATTN: All members

Mufasa

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm. I would love to meet you ppl in real life. you would have a heart attack because of how different I am in person. Depending on my mood im silent and dont want to say a single word.......and whenever that happens branded always goes like "Who r u?" or "If you could always be like this" but he needs someone like me around. I make his dull life full of fun!!!(Like punching me continuously for not fair reasons)

I wouldn't say I need you around but you and your group does make things interesting. Seeing some of you guys in real life would be interesting. Hell even video chat would be cool. You'd probably be a bit freaked out if I laughed though.

Hmmmm. I would love to meet you ppl in real life. you would have a heart attack because of how different I am in person. Depending on my mood im silent and dont want to say a single word.......and whenever that happens branded always goes like "Who r u?" or "If you could always be like this" but he needs someone like me around. I make his dull life full of fun!!!(Like punching me continuously for not fair reasons)

I'm pretty much the same in real life, but I'm funnier in person =P

lol

Yes

No, I don't kill people in real life. XD

XD

I wouldn't say I need you around but you and your group does make things interesting. Seeing some of you guys in real life would be interesting. Hell even video chat would be cool. You'd probably be a bit freaked out if I laughed though.

That would be interesting.

. . . why would you laugh?

That's sweet. =)

Thanks! :lol:

I wouldn't want you guys to meet me in Rl. I'm not exactly the cream of the crop. If I used that analogy correctly.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Thanks! :lol:

I wouldn't want you guys to meet me in Rl. I'm not exactly the prime of the crop. If I used that analogy correctly.

"Cream of the crop," Lyle.

Which is...

If Nightmare wants to say it. . . or doesn't mind if I do. . .

Correcting every little mistake others make?

No. . .

Edited by Cymbeline

Correcting every little mistake others make?

Really? I never noticed. Everyone in my family has something amazing about them except me and they'd always tell me when I screwed up, which was quite often it seems, so I guess it made me correct others myself. Hm.

Oh yeah......branded has OCD! *remembers how he made that mark in my parent's bedroom ceiling with my sword* THANKS FOR MAKING IT WORSE!!!!!!!