• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*is ignored*

.___.

*leaves*

. . . we're not ignoring you. . . =/

i left the forest for good when i was a newbie.

but i decided to come back

and i was remembered.

i forgot how much i love the forest life

Chat sure helped. . .

Oh yeah......branded has OCD! *remembers how he made that mark in my parent's bedroom ceiling with my sword* THANKS FOR MAKING IT WORSE!!!!!!!

. . . you have a sword?

Oh yeah......branded has OCD! *remembers how he made that mark in my parent's bedroom ceiling with my sword* THANKS FOR MAKING IT WORSE!!!!!!!

You are just never gonna let that go are you? Besides if you had let me burn the sword in the first place, there would've been no evidence. Or better yet, if you weren't so busy tripping on Pepto we could've done something and I wouldn't have been so bored that I'd practice kendo.

Edited by Branded_Blade

. . . we're not ignoring you. . . =/

Chat sure helped. . .

. . . you have a sword?

Me and branded did volunteer service at our japanese festival in DC and we bought these kickass wooden swords!

You are just never gonna let that go are you? Besides if you had let me burn the sword in the first place, there would've been no evidence. Or better yet, if you weren't so busy tripping on Pepto we could've done something and I wouldn't be so bored that I'd practice kendo.

The sword had nothing to do with it! My mom just flipped out at seeing a mark on the ceiling. She was all "OMFG WTF!?!?!?" And the pepto thing..........we said that stays between us.

The sword had nothing to do with it! My mom just flipped out at seeing a mark on the ceiling. She was all "OMFG WTF!?!?!?" And the pepto thing..........we said that stays between us.

*shrugs smirking*

Whatever you say.

I feel like I have to ask now. . . what pepto thing?

hell yeah it did.

=)

That sounds like it was fun.

Yeah especially when i scared that little kid! But I wasnt even trying to.......I was just talking to branded about an anime, then branded goes "Dude.......you just scared that little kid away" And then there was when a girl cosplaying as Mikuru Asahina (Haruhi Suzumiya) walked by, then our other friend goes "MIKURU CHAANNNNNNNNNN!" and almost leaves his post!

It was alright. We just sold stuff at a stand. Nothing really happened...oh God no.

What????

:mellow: ...............FUCK! I JUST REMEMBERED THREE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah especially when i scared that little kid! But I wasnt even trying to.......I was just talking to branded about an anime, then branded goes "Dude.......you just scared that little kid away" And then there was when a girl cosplaying as Mikuru Asahina (Haruhi Suzumiya) walked by, then our other friend goes "MIKURU CHAANNNNNNNNNN!" and almost leaves his post!

I wish I went to fun places with my friends. .__. Instead of just going to malls and Disneyland. . .

It was alright. We just sold stuff at a stand. Nothing really happened...oh God no.

Oh God no?